BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
I was afraid that the long wait would not equal enough content but yeah, it was a good 3-4 hours of the same old WA quality. So this is still best game on the site.
My favourite part is Maki-chan's content, I mean I'm generally not into buff girls but holy fuck is she adorable. Thank you Irphaeus!

Reactions: SandmansMisery

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Still can't hide it
In a windows based system with a RenPy game like this one there are two possibilities to hide the writing dialogues : or with the H key of the keyboard or pushing the wheel of the mouse...
I tried now and both options work perfectly

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Anyone actually crying about spoilers should have done it when I mentioned fucking Catherine last update. Missed one, you might as well shove it, cause there was at least 3 months.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
What a way to end an update. Fuck yes, more Catherine. The first time was hotter with how much she dirty talked. It was still pretty good though. Haven't paid attention to when this game updates, but it's only like an extra 2 days, if it's really 5 months, compared to the 'shorter' updates that he did before. Still takes me a whole day to play regardless too, as far as I can tell, so there's not really much of a difference, especially since he's just blatantly ignoring how this wasn't a fitness update like some people have already said. Dunno if the preview shown in this one will wind up being the same.

Shinji's still such a cuck, but I guess a necessary one. Unless you're braindead, it's pretty obvious every girl introduced more than once in this game, MC will get to fuck though. Minus those drugged idols and Honey Bee applicants. Whoever the dev has proofreading his English sucks ass, cause I don't get how you can play this game yourself and not pick up on basic anime stuff like "Ara ara~". They probably weirdly don't. I get that these devs milk Patreon money for as long as possible, but dude should really finish this game before he dies, like every other good one out there. Or at least release the transcript.

Mar 13, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.7.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
If there's 1 issue I don't like it's the fact I can't swap to options like I use to now in game. I don't know if that's because of Ren'py's update or not.

croPath

May 10, 2017
scene replay needs a lot of fixing , some scenes don't play and most are 1 off from where their preview is

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
What I love:

Bring in more "forced" content.

What I'm Iffy about:
Bringing in all this whole supernatural element.

What we need more of, Male MC Dominating females.... especially Asuka and her mom.

I'm hoping we get to rape the shit out of Yoko and not some bs convince her to fall for us crap.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The update was nice, though i'd be lying if i said it wasn't a bit short for how long we have waited, hopefully the next one comes out quicker.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
im new to the game but I really like it. it's kinda cool that the MC is kinda "overpowered" cuz hes athletic, attractive to the other characters, and super smart

only complaint from me is the dialogue feels a bit unnatural when he talks formally to elizabeth and his principal in some scenes. and there a bit too many academic and cultural references that im sure not everyone understands. but overall great game and compelling story

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes