SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
What I love:

Bring in more "forced" content.

What I'm Iffy about:
Bringing in all this whole supernatural element.

What we need more of, Male MC Dominating females.... especially Asuka and her mom.

I'm hoping we get to rape the shit out of Yoko and not some bs convince her to fall for us crap.
I love me some more Asuka indeed. lol

Hell i would be happy to see Takamura,Sheila,Kaori,Minnie,Catherine get al little also lol

I agree lol rape Yoko ass on her live stream lol an pull off her wig an show everyone who she is dumb cunt an then make her your sex slave/bitch. Make her think like Minnie did with doggie-son lol at the beginning lol but have her be in fear never knowing when you'll be back to tap her ass again.

assume Catherine will get pregnant (hope it's true in the future)
I really hope so, It will be my favorite part of the update if that hot kinky MILF gets pregnant lol But the best part of this udate was that Takamura scene DAMN!! an Sheila in that cute hoodie lol. Bring it back so use pervs can shoot the MC's seed all over his sweet sister face lol

View attachment 404089

DeLorean

Mar 12, 2018
Could anyone please tell me with which girls MC had sex in this update? Don’t have the time to play the game right now.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
The references are one of the best parts.
yeah, the humor really makes it so much more enjoyable than any other H-game i've played.
The jokes about the union rules with the long ass attack names, the Mission:Impossible soundtrack being played when you need to make your escape, the banter between the characters ....

Loving it, Irphaeus !

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.7.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
BTW, i need Compress version for this

latinoinheat

Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 69194

Overview:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'
Thread Updated: 2019-09-17
Release Date: 2019-09-17
Developer: Irphaeus
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.0a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - - -
Mac(0.6.4a): - - -
Android(0.6.4a): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - GALLERY MOD - - - FAN SIG

Thanks pajarman
Awesome game. But I need the android version! I been looking forward to this game

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.7.0a.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Saves from 6.4 are not working. Do i need to start a new game?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Now that you mention it, I forgot to mention it ^^'

It seems that there is one more scene, but the picture for it is missing, so the pictures are used for the scenes which are by one behind, which means that the following scenes get the picture meant for the next one instead.
Irphaeus
If you didn't check it yet, the scene with the missing image is the first replay scene with Brooke in the grocery store, so the missing image is between the scenes where the MC fucks his mother and the Minami rescue (/rape).

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
We fixed as much as possible and uploaded a new version.(not the gallery tough)

I'm sharing it because I don't want people (pirated game or not), playing a bugged version of my work.
Please consider supporting the game if you like it.

Last current update : Waifu Academy 0.7.1a
PC :
MAC :

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Also, official Android port coming in a couple days (Irph has it at 9/20/2077 but I feel like they don't mean we have to wait 68 years for it). The one posted a while back (if any of you deigned to check back a few pages) was a fanmade version that, while it might've worked, is A. now outdated with the new update and B. not released by Irphaeus.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
where can i find the save file so i can move it to the new version
Are you playing on Windows?
If so: you don't need to move anything - Ren'Py has two locations where savegames are stored (and it's both, not either):
1. In each game folder ---> you can delete those with the old game version, because:
2. In %appdata%/Renpy (you can press Win+R (execute shortcut) and copy that into there) ---> and those are persistent - no matter what you do with the actual game folder - as long as you don't touch them.

Reactions: yandex

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not finished with my playthrough of the new update, but I'll say this.
For the long time it took, you would have thought irphaeus could have asked someone to proofread or at least run a spellcheck through the text.

Lots of typos, lots of mistakes, wrong people talking, often even those that aren't in the actual scene/location.
That could have been avoided, considering the length it took to finish this update.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes