bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Where was the super ultra extreme omega amount of content for the 40 delays? And the proofreading? Pretty much every sentence has at least one mistake and often you have a name that isnt the actual person talking, plus there was no advancement at all on anything other than getting the pics? Then the gallery doesnt work and gives you random scenes instead of the one you choose, the menus are fucked half the times...
I mean its exactly what I was expecting, but still

Last edited:

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Not finished with my playthrough of the new update, but I'll say this.
For the long time it took, you would have thought irphaeus could have asked someone to proofread or at least run a spellcheck through the text.
Where was the super ultra extrme omega amount of content for the 40 delays? And the proofreading? Pretty much every sentence has at least one mistake and often you have a name that isnt the actual person talking.
This is why the game have been patched within 24hours.
My post is just above, F95 mods just didn't updated the OP yet.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So... in general a great update, I'm not saying it is in any way massive enough to warrant the long development time, but it sure was a big update, I'm not a paying patron and there are a lot of other games to enjoy, so why would I complain about that? ;)

(Don't get me wrong, it's not like I think the long delay makes a lot of sense, certainly not due to the amount of content, there are devs who manage around that much content in 6-8 weeks and I would be really disappointed IF I was someone supporting this game with money. but I'm not so throwing a fit or bitching about too little content would feel too much).

Storywise the intrigue keeps piling up and I harbour the suspicion that maybe Die's father wasn't quite as innocent as Die thinks.
Or rather I think he did fuck the girls, but they weren't unwilling, because all of them including the Otou-san were influenced by whatever it is they keep hiding down below.

I found the part with Yoko a bit weird, as I see it, the MC has lost a lot of face again with her behaviour (and not even coming to see him as ordered) AND another attack by Keni-chi-chi tiny dick man.
If he doesn't want to lose his standing he fucking needs to get more assertive ALL the time, not just when he is about to add another girl to his harem.

I hated that I had to choose betwen the headmistress Asuka and Sheila with the tennis match. One was probably the best long-term, but the other two were a lot more enjoyable.
MC needs to find a way to introduce Minami, Sheila, Catherine and Asuke to the idea that they are all his and start doing stuff with several of them at once.

Also, that last scene with Catherine if you act dominantly was fantastic, she's probably my favourite for now, though some of the girls we haven't yet seen might surpass her AND I do really like the tamed version of Sheila as well.

All in all, good update, here's hoping the next one doesn't take that long.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Awwwyeaaaa good update enjoyed it. Man am I the only perv hopping that Catherine get pregnant in the next update lol. Hey she wanted it lol. Now I cant wait for updates to games like Ecchi Sensei, Harem Hotel, Mythic,Manor, Corruption just to hold me over until we get more updates for Waifu Academy. :(
Didn't Corruption just update?

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Lots of typos, lots of mistakes, wrong people talking, often even those that aren't in the actual scene/location.
That could have been avoided, considering the length it took to finish this update.
Thing is, it got delayed by like, 2 weeks absolutely only because 1 guy was proofreading the entire game

I just have the feeling that the development really started until very late in july, due to the "Sad Panda is dead" quote, but i think nobody caught that reference, and the implications it brings

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.7.1a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.
i've tested save file compatibility and mine and here posted save files working for me.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I, for one, liked this update a lot; yes there were a few errors here and there but the content was great in both quality and quantity, the plot is becoming more clear and more mysterious at the same time, something that I really enjoyed; so overall, good work (y).

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Going through the update, liking this, fun content, some hilarious bits of dialogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides that bit showing up and causing me to quickly skip through it, good stuff.

Reactions: TheFinder

Inherently_Wrong

Apr 27, 2018
whenever i try to run the game it says i'm missing SDL2.dll and pyhton27.dll, how do i fix this? I've already re-downloaded and re-installed a few times.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Irphaeus

Ran into a rather game breaking bug.

After getting to this scene, and clicking on both options, I cannot escape this screen. I can continually click on both options and see the corresponding scenes, but nothing happens to let me out of this selection when they've completed..

The game is stuck at this point.

chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
I'm stuck at the train , if i follow the thug , it doesn't do anything , if i sucker punch him , he knife me and i'm death , can anyone help?

Ahklaken Sulong

Sep 11, 2019
Irphaeus

Ran into a rather game breaking bug.

After getting to this scene, and clicking on both options, I cannot escape this screen. I can continually click on both options and see the corresponding scenes, but nothing happens to let me out of this selection when they've completed..

The game is stuck at this point.
First retrieve camera then runmage , then runmage again

Reactions: McWhite333

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
3/10 - Not enough Inori.

For real now, I didn't realize how much I hate Yoko (I think that's her name) until this update. On the other hand, Maki-Sensei was probably the best part of the update alongside Catherine and Sheila.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
i have some that still lock scene and i tried play again that scene to make that unlock but cant.
Did any here got full unlock gallery replay scene?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes