NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
This is why the game have been patched within 24hours.
My post is just above, F95 mods just didn't updated the OP yet.
I think the point is that the bulk of the issues with the update (namely the lack of proofreading/editing) shouldn't have needed to be addressed with a patch to begin with. I mean, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that there was spelling or grammar issues with (almost) every line in the newest update. Like, it's pretty overt stuff that any competent editor could have ironed out within a few hours. Good update overall, but I'd legit bin whoever is currently in charge of editing/proofreading your script, since all of the basic errors *did* impact the overall quality of the episode, imo.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Waifu Academy [v0.7.1a] [Irphaeus] - Original Size: 2.55 GB

Download Win (561 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much. I was waiting for this. Much appreciated.

Reactions: playb0y44

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I think the point is that the bulk of the issues with the update (namely the lack of proofreading/editing) shouldn't have needed to be addressed with a patch to begin with. I mean, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that there was spelling or grammar issues with (almost) every line in the newest update. Like, it's pretty overt stuff that any competent editor could have ironed out within a few hours. Good update overall, but I'd legit bin whoever is currently in charge of editing/proofreading your script, since all of the basic errors *did* impact the overall quality of the episode, imo.
I totally agree, and all of these typos where because of Word auto-correct... Unfortunatly I'm not english native and didn't notice it happened after the proofreading so I uploaded the game like this.
Fotunatly it's not a finished game and still a beta :)

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
I totally agree, and all of these typos where because of Word auto-correct... Unfortunatly I'm not english native and didn't notice it happened after the proofreading so I uploaded the game like this.
If you want help with future editing, feel free to hmu, otherwise I'm sure there's numerous other supporters who'd assist if you just asked.

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.7.1a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.
i've tested save file compatibility and mine and here posted save files working for me.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Android Compress Please :(

Assassin

May 31, 2017
In a windows based system with a RenPy game like this one there are two possibilities to hide the writing dialogues : or with the H key of the keyboard or pushing the wheel of the mouse...
I tried now and both options work perfectly
I try H/Middle mouse(wheel) but nothing happen I need to start the new game if i want to hide text box

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
If you want help with future editing, feel free to hmu, otherwise I'm sure there's numerous other supporters who'd assist if you just asked.
He's right.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I suppose I'm a little confused. I finally did the path where you are supposed to tell Kayane if you see the thugs creeping around the park, and you see one on the day you take Inori to the studio, but in this new update he never bothers to tell her about it. It just seems really stupid that this optional part of the plot hasn't come into play yet.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Playing it and it's pretty good. I hope Shenji gets some pussy too though. MC's using him like a tool, he deserves it.
At no point does he really use Shinji. He plays on Shinji's admiration in order to get help with the cleaning, but he actually likes Shinji and considers him a friend. It's not until Otaku's dumbass gets involved with Shinji does shit start going downhill for him. It could be said that Minami would be the only case where the MC may have fucked Shinji over, but it was mostly unintentional and was Shinji's fault for being too Beta to ask her out long before the MC came into the picture.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Where does this last update end? Does it end at the storage closet while looking for clues? because there are 4 clues and non of them progresses the story

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I wanted more! Whine whine whine! But seriously, it had been long enough since the last update that I didn't exactly remember where it had ended last time. Still, I noticed more Takamura, and more Kaori! But not enough more of either of them; can't get enough of those two. And how many months will I have to wait for the next few days? This is torture!

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Yo umm.. im sure someone has noticed this already but..... i think the developer should really change the last line of this text to "a man dressed in black" instead of what it is now... kind of racist. im not sure if it is an actual African American or a person cloaked in black.
1568906450320.png

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Played. Great update!

I hope that someday we'll able to see what happened with Motoko's parents and how they vanished. There are some unanswered questions too, like what's happening with Rachel and what kind of excuse they'll bring to the table to justify the mistery between the 3rd girl and how that fits during the plot for the vengeance. At least we have a face and... it seems pretty familiar for some reason.

Pretty happy with Takamura's evolving relationship, and I think that soon she'll be fully onboard of the Harem train. Even being haughty, it's cute how Asuka can't stay neutral about the MC right now.

I still have doubts over the Principal. I think that she knows more about the MC that she's letting us to know. Maybe she doesn't know how to connect the points right now, but it's pretty certain that we'll see more stuff following that line.

Thank you for the update Irphaeus!

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes