Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I just noted that the game is pretty lineal in the sense that, the MC says to Inori that Farris agreed to do a photoshoot with her and Yuna, even if I didn't go to get paid from Farris after the HoneyBee event. But aside those kind of "errors" the game is great.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
So... When's the next update again? I'm kidding, of course, I don't mind waiting, unless I'm disappointed like with the last update (I mean, the May one). This real last one, on the other hand, despite ending a bit abruptly, was pretty good. Maybe because the focus was the women (sadly, minus that hot brown teacher) and Takamura, who I didn't expect to be this good.

Helen is top tier.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Only reason game is linear is because devs did not populate this sand box with any materials apart from the stories they tell ... there is no alternate story apart from trial and error at becoming the next heff / hugh / itallian stallion ;)!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
wish i could get that mod but cant afford the patron acct
The mod is free. You don't need a patreon account to download it.

how cna i download the gallery mod it only send me to the patreon page of the developer
You probably tried to download it when it wasn't updated yet. It's updated now.

Changelog:
  • Created a new separate mod that replaces most of the game's images with ones that have slightly higher quality and aren't as compressed
  • Added 13 new scenes to the scene gallery
  • Scenes that are new in the latest update now have note showing that they are new
  • Added the new dialogue changes to every previously existing scene
  • Remade the improved textbox to fit better with the new UI

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
The mod is free. You don't need a patreon account to download it.

You probably tried to download it when it wasn't updated yet. It's updated now.

Changelog:
  • Created a new separate mod that replaces most of the game's images with ones that have slightly higher quality and aren't as compressed
  • Added 13 new scenes to the scene gallery
  • Scenes that are new in the latest update now have note showing that they are new
  • Added the new dialogue changes to every previously existing scene
  • Remade the improved textbox to fit better with the new UI
thx lains mod is amazing i use it for fours elemts traienr , sisterly lust and some otehr games the only game i dont get it is peasent quest i tried to follow the steps but i does not work

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes