emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just checking, is the end of this version the unfinished scene on the train with the reporter girl?
Doesn't seem to be a way to progress beyond that yet.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Just checking, is the end of this version the unfinished scene on the train with the reporter girl?
no, that's not the end of game. that scene is meant to have branches, but certain branch is undeveloped, so that scene can only be finished with only 1 correct set of choices.

Reactions: emmasteadman

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
i started this version 0.7.1a and the previous version wont pick up where it ended with this version, and i didnt see a disclaimer saying this version wont work with previous version saves.

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
no. where you get to sucker punch the thug n run off or try to make him an ally . when click on (try to make the thug an ally, it will be furthered on a new update.

Reactions: emmasteadman

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
When i try to load my latest save i got this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When i click rollback, i got this

And if i ignore the first error, or choose to rollback on the 2nd again, the game just crash. ._.

I tried with and without Lain's mod, cos i played through with it the previous version, but no luck.

edit: It seems it was a start/started scene with Mom in her uniform,i loaded a previous save ~20 minutes earlier and now it seems fine, when i reached the point where the error happened, its not there now, where the new content starts. I'll update my post if i got anymore errors or i can go through the stuff without any problem.

Last edited:

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
When i try to load my latest save i got this error

When i click rollback, i got this

And if i ignore the first error, or choose to rollback on the 2nd again, the game just crash. ._.

I tried with and without Lain's mod, cos i played through with it the previous version, but no luck.

edit: It seems it was a start/started scene with Mom in her uniform,i loaded a previous save ~20 minutes earlier and now it seems fine, when i reached the point where the error happened, its not there now, where the new content starts. I'll update my post if i got anymore errors or i can go through the stuff without any problem.

All went well, no problems occured during the whole playthrough. Cant wait for the next update!

This game is became one of my favorite, with all the well placed memes and references you may earned yourself a new patron!

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it wont let me check it it. maybe if reinstall the game it will?
Must be something else you are missing then I'm going from memory here I think you have to click on the shelves and then some of the mats on the floor? and the trolly thing that Harada was pushing, then I think you have to click on the extinguisher or is it the gym equipment that's been moved and left marks on the floor.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
no, that's not the end of game. that scene is meant to have branches, but certain branch is undeveloped, so that scene can only be finished with only 1 correct set of choices.
Yeh, I don't like the other 'cuckold' choice, I might wait till the better option is developed.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How you get to branches? How you stop the witch/demon from killing you? The game ends.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes