HibikiRekka

Sep 16, 2018
The mod is free. You don't need a patreon account to download it.

You probably tried to download it when it wasn't updated yet. It's updated now.

Changelog:
  • Created a new separate mod that replaces most of the game's images with ones that have slightly higher quality and aren't as compressed
  • Added 13 new scenes to the scene gallery
  • Scenes that are new in the latest update now have note showing that they are new
  • Added the new dialogue changes to every previously existing scene
  • Remade the improved textbox to fit better with the new UI
Don't want to sound annoying, but could you add the Yuna commercial dances to her section in the scene gallery? There should be 2 of them.

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Excuse me, can i ask something. I just download honey select and i got some error. When I open studio neo and I click the animation tab. it won't show anything. the tab color become green but there is nothing that show. can someone help me please? Thanks for anyone that answer my question.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Yo umm.. im sure someone has noticed this already but..... i think the developer should really change the last line of this text to "a man dressed in black" instead of what it is now... kind of racist. im not sure if it is an actual African American or a person cloaked in black.
Eh, pretty sure "black man" means a man whose skin colour is black. Otherwise, it'd be "man dressed in black" or "man in black". If the person is a man and his skin colour is black, saying he's a black man isn't racist. It's being objective and factually right. If it's not a black man, then it's not racist, it's a false statement that needs to be corrected. Simple as that. Racist would be like "black people are scum". Don't cry wolf until there's actually a wolf. ;)

witteb

May 3, 2019
Eh, pretty sure "black man" means a man whose skin colour is black. Otherwise, it'd be "man dressed in black" or "man in black". If the person is a man and his skin colour is black, saying he's a black man isn't racist. It's being objective and factually right. If it's not a black man, then it's not racist, it's a false statement that needs to be corrected. Simple as that. Racist would be like "black people are scum". Don't cry wolf until there's actually a wolf. ;)
It doesn't matter the words;racist, rape, shamming ,... have been stated wrong for a long time that people just use them whitout knowing the correct the diffenition.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It doesn't matter the words;racist, rape, shamming ,... have been stated wrong for a long time that people just use them whitout knowing the correct the diffenition.
That sneak peak snippet was some excerpt from a media article ... it does not mean anything for either deux ex makina / plod device / Mac Guffin / Mc or any of them dames for that matter.

Nit picking on this gibberish obvious piece of trash journalism does nothing for gaming or for game lore. Inconsequential words thrown about in a filler motif are inconsequential. Game the Good Game ;)!!!

Reactions: witteb

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Any idea why my save does not work? :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "startup.rpyc", line 163, in script
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3375, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1759, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\...\WaifuAcademy-0.7.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1596, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Waifu Academy 0.7.1a

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Excuse me, can i ask something. I just download honey select and i got some error. When I open studio neo and I click the animation tab. it won't show anything. the tab color become green but there is nothing that show. can someone help me please? Thanks for anyone that answer my question.
Try asking your question in the following thread instead, or at an equivalent thread on hongfire
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
I think somehow I executed a sequence break, things aren't making perfect sense and the MC is molesting someone on the train while they talk about "last time" which I don't recall happening.

c4f14c018c

Apr 21, 2019
Also why the 'bargain with thug' branch from 'on train with minami' scene wasn't continued in this version? Practically making the low carma way unplayable, as the only other way leads to death and game over.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Holy shit an update, thank jeebus above! Got some good content overall, though there was one unbelievable moment, only because it felt so ridiculous and out of place (or at least, as out of place and anything can be in this trope filled, yet amusing world), but it still got a decent smirk out of me. Kinda wished that they'd at least keep all of us plebs who can't pay as much as the paid Patrons what's going on and if things are going smoothly or not. But, eh. With this much smexy content I can't really be upset.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think somehow I executed a sequence break, things aren't making perfect sense and the MC is molesting someone on the train while they talk about "last time" which I don't recall happening.
Yes, there was an opportunity earlier to take the subway downtown which you missed. It's the same event but you can't go as far. There are I believe three total with more and more content available. If you're on the last one you can make her cum but can't fuck her yet.

Reactions: applesauce
Oct 28, 2017
I love this game, I just wish the updates were longer for how long we wait. Its asking for a lot though so i get it. I honestly thought we'd get another 2 days. I might have to just wait a year and see how it is then. Even though its one of my favorites now

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Tried Lain's mod in .71a but it isn't showing at the main menu. Anyone else having this problem?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes