Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is full on trial and error. have a save handy and try + try again!
Also ... we desperately need money and repeatable gaming sessions at the arcade -> currently the most satisfying mini game available around here;)!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Casper Smith

Jun 21, 2017
When you meet Jira at the grocery store, her nameplate says "Mr. Tokashi".

And Tomoe as Tochiro a little later.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't quite understand
Billy and Tom want the main character to make Katherine happy?
I'm pretty sure they release how miserable her life has been with her husband so busy with his work I guess they just like to see her be happy and it's only the MC that is capable of that it would seem, on this subject I wouldn't mind a good ending with Catherine.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
I'm pretty sure they release how miserable her life has been with her husband so busy with his work I guess they just like to see her be happy and it's only the MC that is capable of that it would seem, on this subject I wouldn't mind a good ending with Catherine.
Thanks for answering.
I hope so too)

Reactions: Mormont

gobred

Jul 26, 2017
Apologies ahead of time if I missed an answer to this already.

I just downloaded the 0.7.1a update, and when I go to launch and open my last save it takes to the "credits" of the current update. It is asking questions of what has happened since I finished 0.6.4. My last in-game save is dated August 20th, so I don't think I somehow downloaded a full saved version.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I just finished a play-through from the beginning and I gotta say; Well Done, Dev! The only issue I saw in the update was wrong name tags during the scene where our Hero is looking into Helen's office from the clinic, Isabella and Helen are talking and Catherine out on the couch. Other than that, I saw no issues or bugs.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Apologies ahead of time if I missed an answer to this already.

I just downloaded the 0.7.1a update, and when I go to launch and open my last save it takes to the "credits" of the current update. It is asking questions of what has happened since I finished 0.6.4. My last in-game save is dated August 20th, so I don't think I somehow downloaded a full saved version.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!
Did you save it on the credits? not sure if you can go back from there.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Hi,

Just discovered this game and I have to say it is in my fav list from now own. Love the story so far, the memes, the characters...and the scenes *drools*.
How frequently does it update? I never payed attention before...

Oh, and can anybody help me, I only lack these two (1 scene and 1 image) from the gallery, but I don't seem to be able to unlock them, nor find them in the timeline of the story...

Bhavya17

Oct 5, 2018
I know i am being greedy and impatient but can anyone tell me in how many weeks/months the next update will be released

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Somebody would claim the he/she played the update for less than 20mins, but I'm gonna claim that I've played it for 2 hours at the very least(excluding the old content and fapping). I'm not a fan of supernatural stuff but I must say that the Dev delivered it quite well. There's a lot of moments where I laugh real HARD so much so it was sorta crazy lol. Now to wait for the next update.....again

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes