okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Just finished the update. IMO, the Kaori scene should've been a little bit different from the previous one because it felt repetitive, and some girls that have got 0 action deserve some screentime (Haruka for example, I didn't even remember there was a red uniformed volleyball player in the game)

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i'm on the train scene with elizabeth, i'm also using a guide, but no matter what combination i use, i cannot fully complete her scene, it auto-fails after the first train stop/complete stop option - - the guide say that there are 7 steps to complete the scene, it's stupid, i know, but the creator himself makes a meme about "save scumming" because he knows it's stupid how hard it is to finish this scene, but no matter what i do, every single time it ends at step 4 (the first time you can cup both hands on both breasts at the same time) - - any tips?
no, you did nothing wrong. that scene doesn't mean to be a full course.

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
Found the buttons below the texts (back, history etc) some times disappears for no reason. Had to load back to before they disappeared or else they are gone for ever. I also found the game sometimes crashes and I have to roll back when I try to open 'history.'

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

iWH1TE

Jun 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.7.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I don't agree with the app having to read from your external storage. I enjoyed the ports, but if this isn't going to go away, I'll just stop playing.

Dino0000

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, I got 'archive corrupted' when I trying to extract from the file I downloaded from 'Mega' for v0.7.1a. Looking for someone to re-upload a non-corrupted file. Thanks in advance.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hi, I got 'archive corrupted' when I trying to extract from the file I downloaded from 'Mega' for v0.7.1a. Looking for someone to re-upload a non-corrupted file. Thanks in advance.
File is fine. Could be the issue that you are using an outdated version of WinRar, or the Windows Extractor. Use 7-zip instead.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes