zey

May 17, 2019
My personal review of 0.7 for android (no spoilers) If you go back and play the game again i realized some of the scenes looked a lot better. I cant tell if it was just because i used a different version but the older h scenes were more animated which was something i enjoyed (although one scene lets you see through mc) Added stories wise is alright. I mean last update added more in my opinion but atleast more character trees are being experimented with. (Feedback WITH spoilers) I wish the tennis scene had more impact on the story cause i re did the game choosing each path but there were no long time effects. Either way for the total wait time and what i saw its alright, i guess in a way. Mostly a bunch of teases.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
I already liked Takamura but this latest update, one of my favourites now for sure.
i think that charactor is taken from the 3d hentai it was Vampyre one im sure 9000%(dont know the full name of movie but it was vampyre something omega)
she will be wild in bed i loved thaT Chick

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am mostly loving the game, not on to the new stuff, but some good stuff.
Dislike the horny incell fat guy stuff, and dislike the being annoyed with Minami, she jumps you and calls you master, who cares if she is a furry you jump that all day, and anal without lube, really queen.

Do love the story, just had the Amy Schcumer and Ricegum zing, damn I hate those 2.
All the girls are so pretty which is nice, hell even Tomoe is cute, and I hate milfs, although Kayane is the hottest.
Some really funny stuff though, definately one of the best games out.

Is Isabella supposed to be from Dragon Age.
What is all this FUFU stuff?.

Sep 22, 2018
Someone could explain me why I always get an error when the extracting process comes to Archive.rpa file ?
I even tried with 7-Zip as suggested by someone here, but mine was not a WinZipper issue as he thought when replying to a guy.
The error code is 0x80004005. Already Googled it, it's said to be some error about the compressed archive file having a password, but no passwords prompts appear to me...

Last edited:

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Must be something else you are missing then I'm going from memory here I think you have to click on the shelves and then some of the mats on the floor? and the trolly thing that Harada was pushing, then I think you have to click on the extinguisher or is it the gym equipment that's been moved and left marks on the floor.

i reinstalled it and it worked just fine. thanks for pointing out the fire extinguisher.

Reactions: Mormont

Kokos007

Dec 30, 2018
Hi everyone, I really enjoy the soundtrack of the game, especially track [Sunnyman - Feel free] when it plays. But I having problems with downloading it. For example this track plays during this scene:
Screenshot_2.png
Does anybody know where I can download it?

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hilarious writing as always, and some of the best sex scenes too. Keep it up, Irphaeus, and thank you.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Hi everyone, I really enjoy the soundtrack of the game, especially track [Sunnyman - Feel free] when it plays. But I having problems with downloading it. For example this track plays during this scene:
View attachment 408729
Does anybody know where I can download it?
you can simply use a rpa extractor to unpack game files to get this track.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh I just got to 6 inches of pleasure.
"Oh, dissen gonna be messy. Me no watch'n!"

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Not sure how I missed this one, but I played it and loved it. Right now I'm not really caring about my Karma but having fun in the game. There are so many references and places in the game where I just had to bust out laughing - good humor is great for a game.

Right now, I think Sheila and Minami are my favorite girls.

I'm looking forward to playing more of this game and getting my revenge!

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah that was a shame that she never got a bit more seems like she is just being kept around as a background character:(
Nah, just like some others, till now it was not the time for her to shine. Like with Mokoto, Nanali, Jira etc. It will come eventually to that.

Wats is karma point anyway
I mean wat hppn if I get - karma point
There will be 3 routes: Good, neutral and bad.
Which route you go will be determined via the karma-points later on, as soon as the routes are implemented. For now you are playing the general story that will lead up to the route-split.

I don't agree with the app having to read from your external storage. I enjoyed the ports, but if this isn't going to go away, I'll just stop playing.
are you complaining about what the official app does or the unofficial? guessing from your quote you can't hold the dev responsible for the unofficial app.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes