Izzynura

Jul 30, 2018
W
We fixed as much as possible and uploaded a new version.(not the gallery tough)

I'm sharing it because I don't want people (pirated game or not), playing a bugged version of my work.
Please consider supporting the game if you like it.

Last current update : Waifu Academy 0.7.1a
PC :
MAC :
When android version out?

gobred

Jul 26, 2017
Did you save it on the credits? not sure if you can go back from there.
I saved 0.6.4 on the "Thank you for playing" screen. Not sure how that would translate to the "Thank you for playing" screen in 0.7.1a. If so, seems like a design flaw in Ren'py.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I saved 0.6.4 on the "Thank you for playing" screen. Not sure how that would translate to the "Thank you for playing" screen in 0.7.1a. If so, seems like a design flaw in Ren'py.
Damn, sometimes I think it translates to the end of the latest updates, have you got any saves prior to the ending? also, be sure to check autosaves just incase.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I tried to find an answer in this thread but failed..
ANy walkthrough for winning against Brooke to get unlimited train pass?

Psytama

Sep 14, 2019
Damn, sometimes I think it translates to the end of the latest updates, have you got any saves prior to the ending? also, be sure to check autosaves just incase.
Can you provide me save file before end credits. Mine are not working after update

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Launched WaifuAcademy for windows, went to extra > screen replay & got this error:

strangest thing I re-launched it and went to extra > screen replay error did not reappear....

Aug 18, 2019
i'm on the train scene with elizabeth, i'm also using a guide, but no matter what combination i use, i cannot fully complete her scene, it auto-fails after the first train stop/complete stop option - - the guide say that there are 7 steps to complete the scene, it's stupid, i know, but the creator himself makes a meme about "save scumming" because he knows it's stupid how hard it is to finish this scene, but no matter what i do, every single time it ends at step 4 (the first time you can cup both hands on both breasts at the same time) - - any tips?

Aug 18, 2019
i'm on the train scene with elizabeth, i'm also using a guide, but no matter what combination i use, i cannot fully complete her scene, it auto-fails after the first train stop/complete stop option - - the guide say that there are 7 steps to complete the scene, it's stupid, i know, but the creator himself makes a meme about "save scumming" because he knows it's stupid how hard it is to finish this scene, but no matter what i do, every single time it ends at step 4 (the first time you can cup both hands on both breasts at the same time) - - any tips?
nevermind, the guide is just poorly written in some parts, the first time you are on the train with Liz, she has not yet become sexually charged, and you CANNOT lewd her to completion - - after an "event", you can have another train event, where you CAN completely lewd her, the guide pretends you can go all the way both times, but you CAN'T (the guide stickied to this thread, mind you)

Aug 18, 2019
i've also noticed that some "events" are "re-triggered / remembered" by the game even if you haven't / didn't do them - - two 100% cases i can confirm are the 1st Art Room scene with the statue, and the 1st train scene with Liz - - as a Role Play route, i'm doing only good karma, so i skipped breaking the statue and lewding Liz the FIRST time, but when the scenes came back in the future, the game remembers me as taking the bad karma options regardless

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Irphaeus In the tennis scenarios:

Let Asuka win: When Helen speaks on her cell, it's labeled Harada instead.

Play seriously: Helen tells Asuka that she's having fun, also labeled as Harada.

Reactions: pgm_01
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes