Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nah, just like some others, till now it was not the time for her to shine. Like with Mokoto, Nanali, Jira etc. It will come eventually to that.
Yeah, but I was under the impression with the update being on the Athletic girls I at least thought she and Kaori would get a bit more at least Yoko got a bit more out of this one.

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
Credit where credit is due. The update took a long time, but the dev delivered. There was easily three times the content in this release than you'd have gotten in a regular two month update. The plot and writing were A-Plus as always. I will say it is pretty obvious the proof reading was rushed. There were quite a few typo's, and in several places the name plate on the dialogue box was incorrect. I would suggest doing a more thorough job and re-releasing this update in a more polished form. That said, I completely understand the hurry.

Good job dev. Your detractors, in spite of making some good points, are eating crow right now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
somehow I can see how tiny your dick and heart too from your comment alone (sorry this is just a bit of ad hominem)

its better than some of the games or the dropped games, lets just say having an update is a matter of inspiration, its not fuck this girl fuck that girl, it have it own story which need to be made
Tbf he does only have the one post and that was it :unsure: and I agree with you this is certainly one of the better games would probably go on to be the best of the updates were more regular.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
Tbf he does only have the one post and that was it :unsure: and I agree with you this is certainly one of the better games would probably go on to be the best of the updates were more regular.
Once upon a time it was, dear Mormont: monthly in the extreme. However, the Patreon's made their decision known that they desired more content per update, at the obvious expense of time. However, I have heard the the zeitgeist of the Discord has changed, with a new-found interest in faster updates. Time will tell if this will come to pass, but given that their previous moods have driven course of production, I would imagine that your wish will be indirectly granted.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
I will say it is pretty obvious the proof reading was rushed. There were quite a few typo's, and in several places the name plate on the dialogue box was incorrect. I would suggest doing a more thorough job and re-releasing this update in a more polished form. That said, I completely understand the hurry.
True, it certainly was. In regards to the name plates, that was fixed in the "a" version, although I suspect that some typos are still lying about.
As far as I understand from the credits and the Discord, the proof-reader is also doing a bit of the writing, with both aspects being done where life allows: after, or during, work and in whatever spare time is available. That is, of course, no excuse for doing a shoddy job (as they could always take the extra time they need to do it right). I can only imagine, however, that after such a long time of waiting, that the players want the person who is holding up the release to be put on a pike, and I suspect that resulted in quite a bit of rushing. That seems to be the general feel I get from looking through the past few weeks comments, anyway.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Hello, could someone share with me a link to version 0.6.4 with Lain's Gallery Mod for said version? Please and thank you.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello, could someone share with me a link to version 0.6.4 with Lain's Gallery Mod for said version? Please and thank you.
Why?
WaifuAcademy-064a-pc -
Lains mod -
*I have no idea if the mod is for 0.6.4, I would assume it is, it was in the same folder but I wont guarantee it.

Reactions: Wirrerr

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Why?
WaifuAcademy-064a-pc -
Lains mod -
*I have no idea if the mod is for 0.6.4, I would assume it is, it was in the same folder but I wont guarantee it.
Thank you, I wanted to play 0.6.4 cuz it's my first time playing and Lain's "play both scenes" doesn't work in 0.7.

Reactions: chaughton22

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Well... the writing is great as per usual but im getting increasingly annoyed with the supernatural making its way into the game. Big time this time around (you can die if you pick the wrong choice... in a dream.. yes thats a thing; you get an asthma attack in your sleep and choke to death on your own vomit apparently).

Would be nice if this trend would die down a bit. Wouldnt mind it removed completely.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes