Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
the reason The Headmaster wins over this game is the small boobed realistic body sizes. This game is way too much huge tits. I get everyone differs in opinion but with so many characters you gotta give smaller boobs some love.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
the reason The Headmaster wins over this game is the small boobed realistic body sizes. This game is way too much huge tits. I get everyone differs in opinion but with so many characters you gotta give smaller boobs some love.

There are plenty of girls with boys bodies, not all of them have sex scenes yet.
But really come on, Asuka yep small tits you can fuck, Minami small tits you can fuck her, Rikuna, small tits, you eat her pussy, Sheila yep small tits fuck her, Brooke small tits, play with her.

The Headmaster you get what, Sara who gives you a blowjob, and a handjob from Debbie.

Don't get me wrong I love the Headmaster, but when you're going to complain about lack of girls with boy bodies, there is what may be one girl I have forgotten you get to fuck, vs 3.

The Headmaster is good, but nowhere near as fun and funny as this.

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
What's the correct sequence and final scene on Elizabeths train scene? I'm using the guide and get told to stop before reaching the end? If I go butt/breast/breast like the guide says it ends the scene early. If I got butt/butt/breast/breast it ends. So far the furtherst I've managed to get is butt/butt/breast/crotch (same but with butt only once).

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
There are plenty of girls with boys bodies, not all of them have sex scenes yet.
But really come on, Asuka yep small tits you can fuck, Minami small tits you can fuck her, Rikuna, small tits, you eat her pussy, Sheila yep small tits fuck her, Brooke small tits, play with her.
Relatively, when compared to some of huge monstrosities on other girls/women, these may be classified as small. But on absolute scale, no way. All tits in this game are off by at least one size.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah no, anything under d cup is small, and an A cup may as well be a femboy.
Why do you keep insulting petite/small breasted girls by referring to them as having boy bodies it's completely unnecessary you could easily state your opinion on whether or not there are small breasted girls in the game without doing so and it makes you come off as juvenile at best. A woman can look like a woman have the body of a woman even if she has small breasts it does not mean she has a boys body.

c4f14c018c

Apr 21, 2019
In one of the progress updates the dev said he was working on two updates at the same time, he also said the next update is about 80% done, so are we gonna get the next update in less than 2 months? I'd sure hope so

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
In one of the progress updates the dev said he was working on two updates at the same time, he also said the next update is about 80% done, so are we gonna get the next update in less than 2 months? I'd sure hope so
Lets not put too much hope on it. Dev time management is quite flimsy on his update release.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Why do you keep insulting petite/small breasted girls by referring to them as having boy bodies it's completely unnecessary you could easily state your opinion on whether or not there are small breasted girls in the game without doing so and it makes you come off as juvenile at best. A woman can look like a woman have the body of a woman even if she has small breasts it does not mean she has a boys body.

Your right, it's not like us guys cop it if we aren't 8 or 9 inchs, and 6 feet tall, fine for guys to get shit on but say anything negative about women and you're an ass.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes