Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fine by me, I figured bad ending would be the nightmares actually killing you so all good as far as I am concerned.

Can always play light side another time.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmm. Good / Neutral / Evil Karma I guess?

Either way, as long as we have a Maki or Sheila love ending we're good. :LOL:
Yeah, I think the Karma routes are effective for those 3 that were mentioned in the quote, don't think it matters what karma you are on for other girls.

Akuro

Mar 23, 2018
I tried the controls listed for the android version and it will not let me go back to the main menu. Unless I do something to trigger game over. :( am I doing something wrong? Using Android version 9 on galaxy s10

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
could we get a good long scene with Shelia please without maybe bukake on her face Everytime we fuck. Thanks! Beautiful faces are sometimes nice to adore...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
could we get a good long scene with Shelia please without maybe bukake on her face Everytime we fuck. Thanks! Beautiful faces are sometimes nice to adore...
I'm pretty sure there will be lots of Sheila in the future as she has quite the addiction to the MC ;) and I'm pretty sure she will up her game to win the attention of the MC over the other women she is getting jealous of :p

Reactions: chaughton22

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure there will be lots of Sheila in the future as she has quite the addiction to the MC ;) and I'm pretty sure she will up her game to win the attention of the MC over the other women she is getting jealous of :p
Right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So i have to be a bad boy to even get in her pants?
What about her telling MC to look at for pervs at the park?
No reward?
I'd imagine she will reward us in some way yes that's of course if we ever get round to telling her although I don't think the MC saw the two guys in the van he only heard the van.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
is there any console code for money and other stuff.
Actually you don't need...
There is only one route and the other paths based on karma will be added only in next releases ( abiding by what written by Irphaeus some weeks ago ) and you don't need any money to play the actual main path

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
The Elizabeth train scene keeps failing even though I follow the guide. Don't touch, butt, breast and then when I try breast she slaps my hand away as if I touched her breasts first (-10 karma).

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
The Elizabeth train scene keeps failing even though I follow the guide. Don't touch, butt, breast and then when I try breast she slaps my hand away as if I touched her breasts first (-10 karma).
The train scene is broken. It'll always end in her slapping your hand.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes