Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Speaking of craziness with women, I am in the scene with Helen, Isabelle, and Rachel, just after the second time you make Kaori cum, and Isabelle , is labeled as Inori

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
i've also noticed that some "events" are "re-triggered / remembered" by the game even if you haven't / didn't do them - - two 100% cases i can confirm are the 1st Art Room scene with the statue, and the 1st train scene with Liz - - as a Role Play route, i'm doing only good karma, so i skipped breaking the statue and lewding Liz the FIRST time, but when the scenes came back in the future, the game remembers me as taking the bad karma options regardless

I had the same issue with the mother of the two kids, if you don't warn her bevor open the beer.

If there is no game over it looks like you can do what you want in the moment. There is no variable in the moment counting anything.

What also means as soon they will be implemented, it looks like the old save will be useless.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Speaking of craziness with women, I am in the scene with Helen, Isabelle, and Rachel, just after the second time you make Kaori cum, and Isabelle , is labeled as Inori
Yeah, there was actually a fix for that in the latest version.

Reactions: Havik79

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
What's the correct sequence and final scene on Elizabeths train scene? I'm using the guide and get told to stop before reaching the end? If I go butt/breast/breast like the guide says it ends the scene early. If I got butt/butt/breast/breast it ends. So far the furtherst I've managed to get is butt/butt/breast/crotch (same but with butt only once).

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Why do you keep insulting petite/small breasted girls by referring to them as having boy bodies it's completely unnecessary you could easily state your opinion on whether or not there are small breasted girls in the game without doing so and it makes you come off as juvenile at best. A woman can look like a woman have the body of a woman even if she has small breasts it does not mean she has a boys body.
I guess his preference is something similar to these...

Lolo_Ferrari_-_Mutter_Courage.JPG

By the way, it may have been a rumor but this chick actually suffocated in her sleep. Her breasts did that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For my tastes these are all medium/big. Even Minamis (whos supposed to be the petite/boyish one). I dont mind smaller than that. I do mind bigger than that though.

Reactions: Hones

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I guess his preference is something similar to these
You know the old saying, "when you assume....."

There was some tosser whinging about there not being enough small boobed girls, which pissed me off if it that big a deal don't fucking play the game.

I don't care about tit size, I like Minami, they are not big, my comment about tit size was aimed to annoy the tosser crying over bra sizes, instead, some chick got her tits in a twist.

On another topic, the current stopping point should be interesting to follow on from.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So ended up getting 71a, the replay is not working properly for me, they play the wrong scene.

I chose to be serious in the tennis match, is there a way to unlock the other 2 options.

Giorgetto

Apr 3, 2018
I picked all negative karma options, but when
Did I reach the end of the content for now, or am I missing something? It seems strange for an update to end in the middle of a "dramatic" moment.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I picked all negative karma options, but when
Did I reach the end of the content for now, or am I missing something? It seems strange for an update to end in the middle of a "dramatic" moment.
I did too, but I beat them up, there is tons more than that.
Read the guide, there are several choices you can make and end the game before the content runs out.

Giorgetto

Apr 3, 2018
I did too, but I beat them up, there is tons more than that.
Read the guide, there are several choices you can make and end the game before the content runs out.
I will thanks. I was perplexed because the other option led to a bad end

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not sure if you are aware but when you go down the negative karma route you will be locked out of other girls at the end I think Kayane is the one you get with negative karma.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh, then I need to make Darth Vader look like Kylo then, give me that sexy ass alt girl all damn day.

Personally, I don't care, as long as I don't end up with the chaturbate light, I mean twitch wannabe I don't care, I like all the girls, hell even the milfs and I ain't a fan of milfs.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes