Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Asuka is certainly one of those characters that start off as someone you want nothing to do with but now we have had more of her story you can't help but feel sorry for her.
I don't think the aim of the game is to feel sorry for any of them.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think the aim of the game is to feel sorry for any of them.
Never said it was the aim of the game just some of the situations some of these girls find themselves in Asuka wanting that acceptance from her mother, then you have Takamura and her dojo which is a possibility of being taken away from her, and then you have Motoko and her sister who have missing parents it's hard not to feel sorry for them.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
no one is talking about the story?

the 0.7.1 update blew the whole "rachel is the 3rd girl" theory away. i'm a supporter of this theory i feel sad.
so the supernature element is confirmed, rachel is a succubus all along and she worked with mc's father and now helen/shirohime.
i remember someone said the 3rd girl was motoko's mother, i guess we should think about this possibility seriously now.
the tease image of motoko's home is so tempting, we can finally know more about motoko's parents, maybe even confirm whether motoko's mother is the 3rd girl.

anyone cares to share his two cents on this?

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019

the 0.7.1 update blew the whole "rachel is the 3rd girl" theory away. i'm a supporter of this theory i feel sad.
so the supernature element is confirmed, rachel is a succubus all along and she worked with mc's father and now helen/shirohime.
i remember someone said the 3rd girl was motoko's mother, i guess we should think about this possibility seriously now.
the tease image of motoko's home is so tempting, we can finally know more about motoko's parents, maybe even confirm whether motoko's mother is the 3rd girl.

Seems very plausible that Motoko's mother could very well be the 3rd woman. She could easily fit the profile, but there is just too much info we don't know about her parents at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rachel is still an enigma to me mainly because of the talent in the writing makes me think that all that dialogue was for a reason. If it was then Rachel is not the succubus, but merely a tool used by said succubus. Harada also seems to have been influenced rather easily. And who knows how deep those talons have been digging?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

I have theorized that for a while now, the high karma route would be very fitting if Handsome-kun has to give on his vengeance against one of the three targets because it would fuck with prime waifu Motoko.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Some update ETA : 0.8.0 -Storyboard : 80% (not 100% because I always add some events while making the scene in 3D) -3D and animation rendering : 15% (2 scenes are done on ~20) -Dialogue : 10% (a bit was written already) -Scripting : 0% -Feature : 30% (Chi is working on fixing and enhancing everything after all the feedback) -Sound/Music : 0% -Proofreading/Beta testing : 0% Also, few days after the 0.7.1a release I took some days off... No worry I'm working since a week on the new update with a good pacing. I also worked on some VIP stuff, and Waifu Hunter during 2 days this week. Next I will post a lil wallpaper reward on Patreon this week end, then I will add a poll with many options in it for the next month wallpaper reward, you guys will have a lot of choises to pick, I will try to satsfy as much as I can with this reward. Stay tuned ^^

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Minami best girl and Yoko really deserves some severe punishment
i thought the same, but after the latest update i changed my thoughts. yoko and mc both have very similar family matters. after she and mc solve their problems, yoko can fall for mc the most and the deepest.

• Angry
Reactions: \EGOIST
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes