blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
i thought the same, but after the latest update i changed my thoughts. yoko and mc both have very similar family matters. after she and mc solve their problems, yoko can fall for mc the most and the deepest.
I'm not really sure about that, The mc was abandoned and left with a crippled father, yoko just lives alone, her family seems to care, they don't approve her profession, but they still care, Tomoe on the other hand ditched the mc for 16 years and she still treats him like a stranger most of the times

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I think she does it more out of regret for abandoning him it's certainly something she is not proud of and just wants to forget that it ever happened but we all know the MC will never let her forget.
It could be, but the mc tried to give her another chance, she doesen't care, if it was regret she would have tried to salvage her relationship with the mc, for me Tomoe is a garbage parent, no more no less, she can't even manage sheila and she has the guts to ask you to do it, we need the option to slap tomoe.

Reactions: Agitrek21

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tomoe is a garbage parent, no more no less, she can't even manage sheila and she has the guts to ask you to do it, we need the option to slap tomoe.
I think after that latest update even she knows how bad of a Mother she has been I don't think she was ever cut out to be a parent some people are just like that and can't do it, but now she is in the MC hands and each passing moment more and more is going to happen between them, I wouldn't say slap her unless of course, it's on the ass :p

Reactions: Agitrek21

biggestnutter

Mar 21, 2019
It could be, but the mc tried to give her another chance, she doesen't care, if it was regret she would have tried to salvage her relationship with the mc, for me Tomoe is a garbage parent, no more no less, she can't even manage sheila and she has the guts to ask you to do it, we need the option to slap tomoe.
yup, more dom of the mom :cool:

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
I think she does it more out of regret for abandoning him it's certainly something she is not proud of and just wants to forget that it ever happened but we all know the MC will never let her forget.
I'm not 100% in agreement, I know that she DOES have regrets.... But when the MC gives her a chance to amend things with him, she clearly says "I'm afraid that I can't do anything for you.... Shiela still has a chance at a future."

She's already given up on the MC. To me it looks like her guilt allowed him to stay with them, so she could use him as a replacement for her husband (To look after the house, and Shiela), but when it comes to her wanting to do right by him. I'd say that her heart just isn't pushing her to go that direction.

MAYBE she will change her mind when the MC bends her over and fucks her stupider.... But IMPO she needs to get punished for the way she's neglected the MC, plus the way that she's using him to do HER job of raising Shiela.

But that's just my impression of things, I HOPE that she actually does care and regret what happens. But I don't see it in the way that the Dev has written her interactions so far.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Uhm, so is the supernatural stuff legit now? Or maybe the dev has been misleading us and that those succubus thingies and nightmares are just symbolisms? Well I hope the latter tho....

Btw anybody got any idea or news about what is the next update's theme?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's mentioned in the latest update that she doesn't age so something supernatural going on with her and I'm guessing her being all drained is because she has been interfering with the MC and his dreams.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Uhm, so is the supernatural stuff legit now? Or maybe the dev has been misleading us and that those succubus thingies and nightmares are just symbolisms? Well I hope the latter tho....

Btw anybody got any idea or news about what is the next update's theme?
mc could end up being a living corpse if you chose the wrong option when confronting succubus rachel in dream.
there can't be more solid proof over that.

Reactions: TheFinder

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
It's still wonderful, beautiful characters, excellent animations, intriguing story. But after tennis match with sister, headmaster, and Asuka, the h-key function seems to have been disabled, no longer hiding the text box. For anyone else too?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes