Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh the MC won't make her ever forget I'm sure. :sneaky:

I'm interested how she'll be twisted around his finger when she admits to the MC she saw him and Catherine go at it.
I don't think she will need much convincing all this alone time will be catching up with her and I'd say she is pretty much eager for some of the MC :p

Reactions: sloppy gonzo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So when will the official 0.71 android port released?
I'm pretty sure it has released just need someone to re-upload it, I have googled it and seen some links but I'm not sure if they are trustworthy just google waifu academy 7.1 apk, and check for yourself.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Would it be possible that Asuka is actually mc's half sister considering that mc's father and ms anders are related in the past? Or its just that some random Yakuza bastard knocked up Helen? Lol
Would certainly be quite the twist if that was the case but highly unlikely I'm not even sure if Asuka has ever mentioned her Father :unsure: I could be wrong though and Helen seems to get around she is moving on to the MC now after he gave her a better time than Harada :p

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Would it be possible that Asuka is actually mc's half sister considering that mc's father and ms anders are related in the past? Or its just that some random Yakuza bastard knocked up Helen? Lol
Is a good theory and sound like a cool plot twist, doesn't chance the fact that mc gonna keep piercing that tsundere and her mom to oblivion

she is moving on to the MC now after he gave her a better time than Harada :p
She's smart enough to see how's a better stud for taking stress from her :3

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Would certainly be quite the twist if that was the case but highly unlikely I'm not even sure if Asuka has ever mentioned her Father :unsure: I could be wrong though and Helen seems to get around she is moving on to the MC now after he gave her a better time than Harada :p
Well, youre definitely right, neither Asuka or Helen talked or atleast even hinted about Asuka's dad which is kinda surprising tbh, although that leaves alot of room for some minor or even major plot twists.

Is a good theory and sound like a cool plot twist, doesn't chance the fact that mc gonna keep going piercing that tsundere and her mom to oblivion

She's smart enough to see how's a better stud for taking stress from her :3
Coincidentally, those two love getting dicked in a bathroom stall. Now I'll patiently wait for a threesome scene hehehe

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Well, youre definitely right, neither Asuka or Helen talked or atleast even hinted about Asuka's dad which is kinda surprising tbh, although that leaves alot of room for some minor or even major plot twists.

Coincidentally, those two love getting dicked in a bathroom stall. Now I'll patiently wait for a threesome scene hehehe
It probably gonna take a long time (in updates times) until we reach that mark ,Helen is another level of enemy and were missing another key element ,the one gifted by "Wanna help me with my samples test boya"

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
although that leaves alot of room for some minor or even major plot twists.
Very true I guess you can't really count anything out just yet, as Helen must have had Asuka at a young age but what we really need is more information on what actually happened with the MC father and these three girls as you say there could be plenty of twists especially with that part of the story.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else have issues with the gallery? Some scenes won't play when I click them, and after a certain point in the gallery, it plays the wrong scene when clicked.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone else have issues with the gallery? Some scenes won't play when I click them, and after a certain point in the gallery, it plays the wrong scene when clicked.
It's a problem known... This bug will be fixed probably with next release.
But i suggest you to install the Main Lain Mod , you can find the link in the Op ; with this mod the Gallery scene works perfectly

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I'd still like to see the story going somewhere towards the MC and Sheila becoming partners in the revenge plot and also the harem.That girl is awesome and a freak. Love her!

Good job,man! Keep'em coming!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
I'd still like to see the story going somewhere towards the MC and Sheila becoming partners in the revenge plot and also the harem.That girl is awesome and a freak. Love her!

Good job,man! Keep'em coming!
I don't know about partners, but I'd love to see the MC start using her for his plans.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I don't know about partners, but I'd love to see the MC start using her for his plans.
At this point in the story, I would like to believe that she is so infatuated with the MC, that she would do anything for him, he need only ask. Also, because she is also a freak like the MC, she would be a perfect asset to have around.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes