Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
At this point in the story, I would like to believe that she is so infatuated with the MC, that she would do anything for him, he need only ask. Also, because she is also a freak like the MC, she would be a perfect asset to have around.
And all the sexy shenanigans that would result!

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
I personally expect Sheila’s pregnancy and the trio with Tomoe from this update, we know that Tom was shot in nude photoshoots and her son has Oedipus complexes and she herself is sexually attracted to her son with shame.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
C'mon,dev! Give us a scene where she helps the MC fuck the brains out of their mom. Maybe she can tell the MC what to do during the act itself.
IMO, this is certainly possible for Shiela to do, remember she already made her mom wear that tight sexy maid outfit even though the MC kinda refused to help her at first. Also, on the latest update Shiela already showed a hint for her to act like this.

Man, I'm lookin forward for it, although I wonder how would George react when he saw his daughter and wife getting their brains fucked up, eyes rolled up, and tongue flopped out.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
IMO, this is certainly possible for Shiela to do, remember she already made her mom wear that tight sexy maid outfit even though the MC kinda refused to help her at first. Also, on the latest update Shiela already showed a hint for her to act like this.

Man, I'm lookin forward for it, although I wonder how would George react when he saw his daughter and wife getting their brains fucked up, eyes rolled up, and tongue flopped out.
My guess is they would cuck him!:ROFLMAO:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Right know I'm working on a 3D hot scene in the girl shower... I don't know if you guys remember, but you had some kind of a glimpse in the wallpaper reward. The scene is very cool, sexy, funny and with difterent outcomes depending on the waifu
:slight_smile:
(изменено)

It's a very big scene i'm on it since several days already

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Went into this game playing other Honey Select games which strongly resemble this games. I'll just go ahead and say it. Playing any other HS game besides Waifu is an absolute waste of time. This game has everything a VN needs. I feel like all the other games were counterfeit money in comparison to the real deal. I'm furious that I didn't give this a try sooner.

Every lewd scene is top tier with Fluid animations. Very few games can boast the same credentials. All sex scenes also have a build up along with a fantastic pay off. Most often times, once the girl is yours she's YOURS.

Sheila is my new favorite girl. Best girl with Best scene (Bathroom scene). I replay that scene regardless of the game over. Dev seemed to hint at the possibility of a future similar scene with no game over screen. I can't wait to bang her in front of her customers at Honey Bee. I most certainly can't wait to bang her in front of the Mom, wouldn't be surprised if that was in the near future.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Great potential there but only if the MC can break her. Not into the whole male domination. This game has plenty of those types of characters.
Sure, some people are into it, but that's besides the point. Which character does that exactly? As far as I remember, in all cases MC is the one who dominates them in the end.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse and Ooh

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
Developer Discord Spoilers: Sheila will not have content in the upcoming update, but will focus on Kayana Takamura and Motoko.
I don't think he'll work on Shiela for awhile. She's already our bitch and there's so many more characters with untapped potential to catch up on.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sheila has the most content so far so makes sense she won't be the focus of this update, lots of other girls certainly need the content especially those three as they are going to play a big part in the story.

Mar 21, 2019
GIVE ME MORE ELIZABETH FFS
Ahem. Yes. That would be great, yeah.
Takamura is a very nice consolation prize tho, and the way the story was going it was pretty inevitable that we'd get more of her first.

Reactions: Ooh

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Does anyone feel like some of the intro choices like going to bed and going to your step sister's room should be removed. I'm saying this because the developer clearly wants you to take a certain path yet is simply offering the illusion of choice with these scenes. It would be fine if he was clever and somehow organically made your character go to her room but as it stands currently its just redundant and frustrating. Also when he gives only one choice to the player is also kinda frustrating as it seems like just a cheap attempt at making the games seem interactive. Hopefully this is only for the intro as I would hate for the problem to persist.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes