ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
Does anyone feel like some of the intro choices like going to bed and going to your step sister's room should be removed. I'm saying this because the developer clearly wants you to take a certain path yet is simply offering the illusion of choice with these scenes. It would be fine if he was clever and somehow organically made your character go to her room but as it stands currently its just redundant and frustrating. Also when he gives only one choice to the player is also kinda frustrating as it seems like just a cheap attempt at making the games seem interactive. Hopefully this is only for the intro as I would hate for the problem to persist.
If you expect an OPEN WORLD EXPERIENCE you've come to the wrong place, you're basically just watching a really good story with some entertaining characters. You know, like a typical virtual novel

• Angry
Reactions: applepie68

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
If you expect an OPEN WORLD EXPERIENCE you've come to the wrong place, you're basically just watching a really good story with some entertaining characters. You know, like a typical virtual novel
Oh no that's not what I meant I'm totally fine with kinetic visual novels. What I mean was if there is only one path don't give me the illusion of choice by presenting me with only one option, or three options that endlessly cycle until you choose the only the developer wants you to choose. In that case just remove the choice as it would serve no purpose and merely interrupt the flow.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I don't want to cuck poor Shinji again.
Sure, some people are into it, but that's besides the point. Which character does that exactly? As far as I remember, in all cases MC is the one who dominates them in the end.
Cucking should be an option and I prefer to cuck a loser who treats a smoking MILF like crap (Catherine scenes) as opposed to Shinji who looks up to the MC and has attempted numerous times to get Motoko. I'd feel like such an doche if it were anything but a dream sequence although that Motoko scene was absolutely fantastic! Rather that scene had been in front of the thugs plotting to kidnap her.

As far as your other question, There's the tattood paramilitary chick who drives a crotch rocket. Theres the daughter of the Yakuza (Kayane) who you get a handjob scene with but is obviously like a hidden boss who dominates her underlings and anyone she wants. Then there's Takamura. I know you eventually get to her soft side through her tomboyish exterior but she still dominates every male in the story. Theres also the Principal who controls and manipulates you even during a scene although it's strongly implied that she's succumbing to you through cumming. Not complaining, just saying a strong female lead or leads is one thing but it may soon become repetitive if the story keeps introducing them SO strong. But it is a revenge game so it does make sense to make most of them powerful I suppose.

Last edited:

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Right know I'm working on a 3D hot scene in the girl shower... I don't know if you guys remember, but you had some kind of a glimpse in the wallpaper reward. The scene is very cool, sexy, funny and with difterent outcomes depending on the waifu
:slight_smile:
(изменено)

It's a very big scene i'm on it since several days already
If it is what I think it is, I am very highly anticipating this scene.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Same poor guy really wish I could help him especially after how he was so willing to help in the beginning. Make him my second in command? partners in crime? butler? envoy? the possibilities are endless but please don't make me cuck Shiniji again. Maybe set him up in a relationship somehow?
I concur with everything you just said. At least give us an option or make cucking him a game over screen like when you chose a certain option for someone stalking you at the subway station.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
Oh no that's not what I meant I'm totally fine with kinetic visual novels. What I mean was if there is only one path don't give me the illusion of choice by presenting me with only one option, or three options that endlessly cycle until you choose the only the developer wants you to choose. In that case just remove the choice as it would serve no purpose and merely interrupt the flow.
Life is an "Illusion of choice," I love more options in games and being able to influence it to a better degree. BUT, it is what it is with this game and I respect that for it's pure entertainment value. But that's it. There are MANY kind of virtual novel like "games" out there not worth any attention at all. I remember playing one (can't recall it's name though) and through out the whole game it only gave the player TWO choices to pick. Now to me that's not a game at all, that's not even a "Choose your Adventure" kind of game. I understand what you were saying I was just being a smart ass about it, but to judge a WHOLE game solely on that? Is pure bullshit. Just because you don't have too many choices. Remember this, it's still in alpha

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Make him my second in command?
I'm not so sure about that yeah the MC might use him in some way but only if it gives the MC and opportunity but he will certainly want him onside for when the school election happens.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Life is an "Illusion of choice," I love more options in games and being able to influence it to a better degree. BUT, it is what it is with this game and I respect that for it's pure entertainment value. But that's it. There are MANY kind of virtual novel like "games" out there not worth any attention at all. I remember playing one (can't recall it's name though) and through out the whole game it only gave the player TWO choices to pick. Now to me that's not a game at all, that's not even a "Choose your Adventure" kind of game. I understand what you were saying I was just being a smart ass about it, but to judge a WHOLE game solely on that? Is pure bullshit. Just because you don't have too many choices. Remember this, it's still in alpha
I would argue that life isn't an illusion of choice. For example I could chose to respond to your post or not to respond to your post. There isn't anyone or anything forcing me to respond. As for having only two choices to pick I personally think that's fine for example katawa shoujo one choice completely changes the story. This is actually good as it show the player the power of any single choice they make. As for judging the game on this the game hasn't given me much to judge it on so far as I haven't finished what there. My judgement is on what I have currently played so far. It seems the story is getting better so I might change my rating due to the story telling aspect but as long as the problem persist its probably never going to get 5 stars from me. But hey to each their own I guess.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I'm not so sure about that yeah the MC might use him in some way but only if it gives the MC and opportunity but he will certainly want him onside for when the school election happens.
Yeah I guess so the MC isn't exactly a nice person. He is a man out for revenge and willing to crush those in his way. So I guess it would be out of character for him to do something nice. I hope he changes as the story goes on as we can see he has some moral or empathy all be it a bit twisted.

Reactions: Mark17 and Mormont

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Sadly Shinji is currently trapped in the beta-ness zone and thx to Panty-hunter-kun also failed the romance route with Motoko ,didn't grind enough points with Camera-girl too (forgot her name, amnesia kicking in) so the best he can do is support MC and try to learn a few tricks .... and introduce her sister to the audience

Reactions: Mormont

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
I would argue that life isn't an illusion of choice. For example I could chose to respond to your post or not to respond to your post. There isn't anyone or anything forcing me to respond. As for having only two choices to pick I personally think that's fine for example katawa shoujo one choice completely changes the story. This is actually good as it show the player the power of any single choice they make. As for judging the game on this the game hasn't given me much to judge it on so far as I haven't finished what there. My judgement is on what I have currently played so far. It seems the story is getting better so I might change my rating due to the story telling aspect but as long as the problem persist its probably never going to get 5 stars from me. But hey to each their own I guess.
Wow, not one for patients are you? Can't finish it AND then write a review....................................................................think on that for a while. I'm such a dick

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2019
View attachment 69194

Overview:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'
Thread Updated: 2019-09-19
Release Date: 2019-09-19
Developer: Irphaeus
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android(0.6.4a): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: GALLERY MOD - - - FAN SIG

Thanks pajarman
Please release ver. 0.7.1 for android, would really be appreciated!

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Yeah I guess so the MC isn't exactly a nice person. He is a man out for revenge and willing to crush those in his way. So I guess it would be out of character for him to do something nice. I hope he changes as the story goes on as we can see he has some moral or empathy all be it a bit twisted.
I agree the MC is a bit of an antihero. But hopefully we can still choose to not become a villain. That would be awesome to implement a good ending/ bad ending system when everything is complete. All of the evil choices and NTR culminated into one twisted terrible story. Still, I prefer a harem orgy ending complete with the whole town at my feet. Hopefully a news scene (Like the scene of Yuna's drugged up backup dancers) depicting a live h scene cream pie at Honey Bee's.

MAN THIS GAME IS SO GOOD, I'VE FORGOTTEN ANY OTHER GAME HAS EXISTED.

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes