Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I remember the animations to be great and very smooth but im finding since playing on from after the tennis scenes they are very jittery and stop starting, is that because of my android port (not sure where i downloaded from as it was ages ago) or maybe some setting u can change on my phone? Do love this game its one of the best on here and gotta love the humor.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
I remember the animations to be great and very smooth but im finding since playing on from after the tennis scenes they are very jittery and stop starting, is that because of my android port (not sure where i downloaded from as it was ages ago) or maybe some setting u can change on my phone? Do love this game its one of the best on here and gotta love the humor.
Far as I know there are a lot factors to be considered in this:
1)First of all, it depends on th OS you're using, since you said you use android the reason may be compatability.

2)The phone itself may also be the reason, the game might be too heavy for the phone to run smoothly, or it could be that there are other apps running on the background and thus the RAM is having a hard time to "supply" the demand.

3) Ports are also one of the reasons. Some porter uses lossy compression and thus it affects the quality of the image(frames), or they reduce the frame rate of the animation itself in order to reduce the file size(eg. 3gb to 1gb). Some ports even have the animations cut, or none at all.

4)Bugs or errors may also be the reason for the jittery animation. Usually these bugs show up as "unexpected error".

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Im using a samsung s9 so fairly new, i should probably test a few scenes after using an app to close background apps and see if it makes a difference, also i only have about 10% storage space left (far too many of these lewd games taking up the space lol) will that have sn impact on the farme rate? Thanks for responding.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Also iv disabled chrome as that fixed issue ages ago with black screen and apps not running, not sure if that issue has been resolved in the last 6 months or so.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Im using a samsung s9 so fairly new, i should probably test a few scenes after using an app to close background apps and see if it makes a difference, also i only have about 10% storage space left (far too many of these lewd games taking up the space lol) will that have sn impact on the farme rate? Thanks for responding.
Apparently yes, as an android user myself I could say that storage space could also affect overall performance not only of a particular game but also the phone performance as a whole. It may be noticeable to some apps although on others not as much. At this rate, the most possible cause for the jittery animations is the PORT VERSION you're using, I myself get jittery(laggy) animations when using port. I haven't yet used a full android version of the game yet(only compressed/ported ones) although I use the full version on PC which runs smoothly. Still there are times that certain animations are laggy while sometimes not, it's just bad luck I guess.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Think that last news of an update was last week a few pages back just telling us who would have the most content in this update those are Kayane, Takamura, and Motoko.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Different necklaces, i'd say.

But its definitely Isabella. Her piercing right under the lips shows. The Hooker from his childhood did not have one.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes