doctor123

May 22, 2018
Well it's been an interesting discussion either way. That said, I just posted it here as a type of feedback for the dev, and didn't mean to get things off topic too much. So that's all from me on this subject :)

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Man, people start getting restless when it's been a bit between updates. So... has there not been any new wallpapers since the delay bonus during the summer? I know people have posted previews form the Discord but any news on those?

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Is the MC a rapey little creeper fuck the entire time or do things lighten up eventually? Seeing as the game has so far not given me the option to just not be a terrible little shit, I'm guessing not.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Is the MC a rapey little creeper fuck the entire time or do things lighten up eventually? Seeing as the game has so far not given me the option to just not be a terrible little shit, I'm guessing not.
MC is a manipulative vengeful asshole, you can try to soften it a bit with certain decisions, but the core point of the plot is revenge, so, its kind of imposible for the MC to be a good guy

And this is currently the good karma route, the bad karma one (whenever its released in 25 years) will double down on that

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
MC is a manipulative vengeful asshole, you can try to soften it a bit with certain decisions, but the core point of the plot is revenge, so, its kind of imposible for the MC to be a good guy

And this is currently the good karma route, the bad karma one (whenever its released in 25 years) will double down on that
to be fair, you are kind of ignoring any possibility of character development.
Sure he is still aiming for his sweet revenge, but there hasn't been as much hatred towards the conspirators and his mother lately as there has been at the start. I think his aim still holds true, but his morals are shifting. he learned to enjoy his life, or at least parts of it.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
to be fair, you are kind of ignoring any possibility of character development.
Sure he is still aiming for his sweet revenge, but there hasn't been as much hatred towards the conspirators and his mother lately as there has been at the start. I think his aim still holds true, but his morals are shifting. he learned to enjoy his life, or at least parts of it.
And unless you miss some of the tiny details back when his notes were in his notebook and not his phone, his thoughts on various characters there are very personal. Motoko's in particular had him saying that if he wasn't focusing on revenge, he probably would have preferred to go out with her like a normal student.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Just remember the game is about REVENGE ... He also is going to take revenge on anyone who tries to step in his way ... It gives you the layout of the agenda at the end of the day, while on your computer studying ... I myself would be somewhat more vigilant at bringing some of the girls, under my control, but the creators are doing a mavelous job so far ...

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
I think forcing abortion or leaving the child is way too dark, the abortion is obvious but that child is also MC's child. Why would he want to be a single father? Give it up for adoption?
I agree the dark path and the gray path, and I’m thinking Tomoe will be corrupted enough by this time to steal the incest of her daughter’s pregnancy.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I think he'd be too focused on his revenge at the moment to even think about having a child in the midst of all this. The MC should wait until things have cooled.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes