Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe the Janitor was coming to check on the pool ,so to avoid getting caught ,he run away with Kayane and Rikuna.
The pic make it looks like is afternoon-night
Hard to say it looks like he is more in pursuit of something or someone, but these are the kind of images I like doesn't give anything away and gets you thinking what's going on.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Hard to say it looks like he is more in pursuit of something or someone, but these are the kind of images I like doesn't give anything away and gets you thinking what's going on.
Maybe He learned from Kayane or someone that Elizabeth is in danger? Unless the pic of those two embracing each other is a dream sequence ,probably MC went again to protect an ally/asset/tool

pd: Hoping we get a multi choice to dodge the branches and avoid falling while running.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe He learned from Kayane or someone that Elizabeth is in danger? Unless the pic of those two embracing each other is a dream sequence ,probably MC went again to protect an ally/asset/tool

pd: Hoping we get a multi choice to dodge the branches and avoid falling while running.
Yeah, we know how many of these dreams are involved in the game, also another idea that has just occurred to me when you mentioned danger what if he is chasing the same guys that were going to snatch Motokos sister. :unsure:

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Her name is Rikuna good to see her again she hasn't had much in the way of content apart from the Art class.
I expect her to be more relevant now that she's in Kenichi's payroll so to speak.

... Unless the pic of those two embracing each other is a dream sequence ...
Judging by the canvas on the back, I say this is in during art class, they are posing as a couple in embrace, why are they in their undies I couldn't tell.

No Sheila ???:mad::mad::mad:
I remember it being said that she would get a pause, as she already had plenty of content, not that she won't be present on the story, just that you won't get to have some fun with her in some time.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes