ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I forgot what version I played last time...
That's not surprising... 2 months since the last release is a long time. 2 months plus being at the bottom of my folders (starts with "W") I forgot about it completely. BUT, still a good game.

Jul 29, 2017
There are actually a lot of people we haven't even touched yet, much less fucked.
Inori (catherines daughter), Motoko, Haruka (big tits volleyball girl), Shirohime, inoris streamer friend whose name i always forget, etc.

Also, technically we did fuck the mom. She just didn't know it was us :sneaky:
I think Motoko is almost a lock to be the romance route, no non-daydream fucking anytime soon. I love Haruka's model and I am kinda upset she has about as many lines of dialogue as your fucking stepdad. The streamer friend is getting something next update I bet. At least thats where it seems to be headed.

But I enjoy this game so very much that I don't really care who is the focus of the next update. Hell I'd appreciate a weak story update with some gratuitous fap material featuring peripheral characters like the Honeybee waitresses or something.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
If it's a female, all lines lead to MC.

Otherwise, Otaku-San and the kid that became MC's protege are his allies.
There are more lines somewhere there, but mostly yea.

Yuka or something like that (streamer girl)
Yoko, and I expect her to have some more content on this next update just because.

Not sure they are sisters, cant remember anything that suggested that. All i know is Shirohime was part of the Yakuza. If they are sisters even i didnt noticed that.
It is not mentioned anywhere as far as I remember, but considering Yakuza is a family kind of thing...
There's also the possibility the original comment I was responding to was referring to some other character.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
No Hakura though :unsure: I wonder if that means she is just going to be a background character with minimal scenes and dialogue like Rikuna.
Well, to be fair the image was posted back in February, it's possible things have changed and evolved since then.

For example : the "poll" doesn't reflect the fact that the best girl fight is clearly between Sheila and Maki. Any other answers are just wrong. :LOL:

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
tbh, sheila's content is a bit too frequent,
until the title might need to be changed to
"Dating My Sister" (lame) instead?

Anyway, hope there will a spring break theme for all the athletes waifus :D

Reactions: TheBlub

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm sure Sheila will be around in the next again update hell we might even see a glimpse of her in this next one, but we do need a bit more story from the other girls.

Oct 15, 2017
It makes sense that Sheila features in pretty much every update, since she is around the MC all the time, I don't mind this at all as long as other girls get some attention as well. I actually like that the Dev isn't going the route of other games such as Milf City (just as an example) where 1 or 2 characters get development per update and nothing else happens, it is terrible story telling and the way Irphaeus does it, the story actually unfolds as he wants, not because some character hasn't been featured yet, despite it making no sense in the plot yet.

Some of my personal favorites, Kayane, Isabella and Kaori, haven't had much content yet, but I'm fine with that, since this is actually one of the few games where I like all the female characters and I appreciate content for any of them to be honest.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Well, it cant be helped, cause every waifu is so unique and attractive,
but the dev has limited time and energy to touch each of them,
so taking turns is a must :D

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
tbh, sheila's content is a bit too frequent,
until the title might need to be changed to
"Dating My Sister" (lame) instead?

Anyway, hope there will a spring break theme for all the athletes waifus :D
Maybe because she is the best? #TeamSheila ;)

Jk apart Sheila was the first waifu made in this game so...

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes