alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Could be a nice Christmas present :p really looking forward to that shower scene I wonder if the MC will reveal himself to any of the girls while he is there Motoko might freak out but I'm willing to bet that Kayane and Rikuna wouldn't mind the company ;)
Might be the MC is teased by Kayane again ;)

Reactions: Mormont

akaburfan221

Jul 5, 2017
One has to wonder why not release every in-game day as smaller updates instead of packing a whole week into a huge update?

I truly rate Irphaeus, the end product is of the highest quality, but I think remodeling the work flow would be overall better, even for him.
Small updates don't allow for a lot of rewriting of scenes and they feel useless to a lot of players...

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Small updates don't allow for a lot of rewriting of scenes and they feel useless to a lot of players...
Players like myself. Rather have huge well designed updates as opposed to microupdates. This is Waifu not Lewd Island. Lewd Island dev literally spends an entire month to release "time of day" updates. Literally Day 8 afternoon, next month, Day 8 evening, next month etc. This dev and the dev for A Mothers Love have it right.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
IMO, if anyone wish to tryout a small update experience,
simply replay the game again.
but this time, just play until the MC gets to the next morning and stop playing.
Then wait for 1week or something and continue,
this will be fairly a small update experience :D
The difference is that, this time we know that there is something waiting there,
while during normal updates, we dunno what to be expected :D

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
Can anyone help here... I'm on version 7.1 of this game and got to where you retrieve the camera / search the lockers, but I am stuck there. Game will not allow me to advance beyond this point. Did I miss something somewhere?

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Can anyone help here... I'm on version 7.1 of this game and got to where you retrieve the camera / search the lockers, but I am stuck there. Game will not allow me to advance beyond this point. Did I miss something somewhere?
if you search for "locker", 4 pages of answers will be displayed. pretty much every single answer is about your problem.
So please use the search function, you aren't the first to ask this question.
I alone answered the same question like 3 or 4 times now.

The answer is also really simple. you click again on "search the locker", so he will search another locker.

If this doesn't help, please get back to us.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Hello guys,

Some ETA about the next update : (Be ready for a lot of fun ^^)
  • It will be about two full day and one full night of content.
  • The update with most sexy content yet! (8 girls featured)
  • Many branching situation for various outcomes and fun ;)
  • More reveal and... More mystery!

I have started to work on this update fully upon October 4, so it's been almost 2 months and I'm at ~65% done.

Here a sneakpeek... Stay tuned on our Discord server for more content and info, and Thanks for your support!
    PS : All patrons rank will get the Special Winter Holiday Wallpaper Pack! Incoming soon.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Hey, Irphaeus, I hope I'm not intruding but, can you ask to whoever is doing your code to pack the scripts in a separated pack file?
This is for both your and our convenience, you see, if there's a bug with the game's code, like a broken choice or so, instead of having the reupload and we redownload the whole game, you only need to update the scripts pack file and upload that single few kb file, and we only have to download that and replace the file in the game folder.
Just a suggestion, hope I'm not rude.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes