Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
>It will be about two full day and one full night of content.
>The update with most sexy content yet! (8 girls featured)

Sadly for me, my favorites don't seem to be represented (though, the yakuza gyaru and the italian beauty are here, and at least, the journalist chick, the sister and the principal's daughter are not), but I won't complain. Not only because there are still two girls to be shown (one could be the mother as we can see MC looking through the hole in the bathroom), I don't dislike the characters on the pics but also because I know I can expect quality and content from Irphaeus.

Can't wait to play it.

Reactions: Mark17

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
>It will be about two full day and one full night of content.
>The update with most sexy content yet! (8 girls featured)

Sadly for me, my favorites don't seem to be represented (though, the yakuza gyaru and the italian beauty are here, and at least, the journalist chick, the sister and the principal's daughter are not), but I won't complain. Not only because there are still two girls to be shown (one could be the mother as we can see MC looking through the hole in the bathroom), I don't dislike the characters on the pics but also because I know I can expect quality and content from Irphaeus.

Can't wait to play it.
Who knows, you can only see 6/8 girls that are supposed to be featured in the update.
The "looking through the hole in the bathroom" is and indication for "Sneak Peak" I guess, but I could be wrong and there could be a new scene with the mother (or(/and?) sister).

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Who knows, you can only see 6/8 girls that are supposed to be featured in the update.
The "looking through the hole in the bathroom" is and indication for "Sneak Peak" I guess, but I could be wrong and there could be a new scene with the mother (or(/and?) sister).
no, i believe the "sneak peek" was included in every preview so far.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I vaguely recall a previous post saying Takamura would get some content, or am i misremembering?

Edit: Yeah a previous discord comment mentioned Kayane, Takamura and Motoko would get content. So that means 1 more mystery girl based on those previews.

Reactions: Fantabaldu
Mar 21, 2019
Nononono, it has GOT to be Elizabeth. I have been on very serious withdrawal for far too long, and I finally want to tag and bag that one. Teasing is fine, endless teasing is a crime.
Even a third train scene (actually, exactly a third scene please) would do it. Kayane requires setup, mother is in a holding pattern, wasn't Motoko suppposed to be Good End Girl (?) so really Takamura and Elizabeth seem to be the logical next conquests.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Nononono, it has GOT to be Elizabeth. I have been on very serious withdrawal for far too long, and I finally want to tag and bag that one. Teasing is fine, endless teasing is a crime.
Even a third train scene (actually, exactly a third scene please) would do it. Kayane requires setup, mother is in a holding pattern, wasn't Motoko suppposed to be Good End Girl (?) so really Takamura and Elizabeth seem to be the logical next conquests.
I prefer having sexy scene of Motoko or etc, not actual sex is still acceptable.

Heaven4u5196

Jun 7, 2019
I tried to find previous scene with motoko when i saw MC said " just do what i taught you to do during the DC meetings", am i missed any scene with motoko because i don't think the sexy scene with motoko come so soon ? Hope u guys understand, my english suck !

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I tried to find previous scene with motoko when i saw MC said " just do what i taught you to do during the DC meetings", am i missed any scene with motoko because i don't think the sexy scene with motoko come so soon ? Hope u guys understand, my english suck !
It was a scene where Shinji dreamt of it but wasn't the reality. Not sure if it actually included an actual mini h-scene, though the gallery had already one (or more?) mistakes that should be fixed with the next version (like that every scene is by one off because an image is missing).

Reactions: Heaven4u5196

Heaven4u5196

Jun 7, 2019
It was a scene where Shinji dreamt of it but wasn't the reality. Not sure if it actually included an actual mini h-scene, though the gallery had already one (or more?) mistakes that should be fixed with the next version (like that every scene is by one off because an image is missing).
Thanks bro!!! Now i can continue playing xD

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
First of, I was wrong with the mistake in the scene gallery, it's not that an image is missing but that in one place empty space was added (mother masturbation with dildo).
Second:
Do you mean the one with Motoko's blowjob on it?
Yeah, checked it again and wouldn't call it "mini" h-scene again. But I think the dev actually forgot to add it to the scene gallery, my thesis is wrong because there are scenes that aren't from reality but in the MC's dream. There are Minami rape scenes so it shouldn't have anything to do with the fact that it isn't the MC.
Edit: Though some other scenes are missing as well if that mindset is applied.

Caution3

Jan 22, 2018
Haven't played for a while, who's Takamura? Also any news for blue hair dojo girl?
Well...Takamura is that blue hair dojo girl xD

First post, but just to say it. It's been 2 updates with very good content for Takamura. And the next one gonna do the same. And i love it, i really like this character for many differents reasons. Hope she gonna evolve in the future. She has what it takes to become one of the strongest ally for the MC. Also, hope she not gonna become another slave/pet. Or at least let the MC decide.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Dude... Takamura is the blue hair dojo girl
Well...Takamura is that blue hair dojo girl xD

First post, but just to say it. It's been 2 updates with very good content for Takamura. And the next one gonna do the same. And i love it, i really like this character for many differents reasons. Hope she gonna evolve in the future. She has what it takes to become one of the strongest ally for the MC. Also, hope she not gonna become another slave/pet. Or at least let the MC decide.
That's dope. She's best girl!

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes