Mar 21, 2019
Because this is the internet and bitching like a little girl is the thing to do around here. Also, crying about infrequent updates on f95. Seriously, we are smack dab in the middle of a pirates cove here, self awareness 0. That devs get good feedback and exposure around here are probably the main reasons why they don't come down like a sack of DMCA themed hammers.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Because this is the internet and bitching like a little girl is the thing to do around here. Also, crying about infrequent updates on f95. Seriously, we are smack dab in the middle of a pirates cove here, self awareness 0. That devs get good feedback and exposure around here are probably the main reasons why they don't come down like a sack of DMCA themed hammers.
well Patreon in it's current model heavily favours creators, you can make excuses, give some shitty monthly pic as a reward and you're Gucci

this causes big time complacency in creators, look at summer time saga. updates were so frequent before, now he takes forever on them.

call me a douche or selfish whatever but my point above holds

Last edited:

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
well Patreon in it's current model heavily favours creators, you can make excuses, give some shitty monthly pic as a reward and you're Gucci

this causes big time complacency in creators, look at summer time saga. updates were so frequent before, now he takes forever on them.

call me a douche or selfish whatever but my point above holds

we can discuss the patreon system for the SEVENTIETH TIME once again, but the point the friendly rat person above was making, is another.
You have no right to complain here since this a piracy Site, known for uploading games without the developers consent.
Bitch about the infrequent updates on a discord after you paid for it or wherever.

You're getting all the H-games you'd ever want on this site without paying anything for it, and as a cherry on top even the devs themselves showing up and discussing their games.

Fucking act like you are grateful for it, because the only thing we deserve around here are DMCA claims and piracy lawsuits.

/rant

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
is this better than Mythic Manor
Is it a question or a statement?

Guess it depends on personal preferences, I think both are tied for me (MM might have more content but not always are the scenes of the same quality, WA keeps its quality).

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Is it a question or a statement?

Guess it depends on personal preferences, I think both are tied for me (MM might have more content but not always are the scenes of the same quality, WA keeps its quality).
that's good i guess

Cause everyone told me that if i like HH then i need to try MM, but i found the writing quality kinda underwhelming (though to be fair i only played 1h so far)

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
I for my part only hope the game doesn't go TO deep in harem territory and all girls only have sex/feelings with the MC and no one else, because I think that would be a magnet for bad dialogue and situations.^^
I hope it also rewards MCs closest male friends/helpers, gives Otaku his life-size Doll, let Shinji grow some balls and earn himself a girlfriend at the end and... something for George. Until now iirc he wasn't presented to us as an actually bad guy and at the moment it looks like he gets cucked by the MC on his path of revenge without really deserving it.
Could actually work very well with the planned karma-system. Like he can only get action with certain girls when he has good/bad enough karma and otherwise their eyes/lower regions wander somewhere else.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
something for George. Until now iirc he wasn't presented to us as an actually bad guy and at the moment it looks like he gets cucked by the MC on his path of revenge without really deserving it.
George just happens to be in the wrong place stuck in the middle of everything that's gone on between the MC and Tomoe it all falls on her really for abandoning the MC in the first place.

Reactions: Mark17

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
George just happens to be in the wrong place stuck in the middle of everything that's gone on between the MC and Tomoe it all falls on her really for abandoning the MC in the first place.
I can imagine something happening, that either demonizes George (like he played a big in role in convincing Tomoe to leave) or ends their relationship (an affair with his seems-to-be-female Co-worker for example) because Waifu academy luckily seems not interested in NTR in this depressing evil form.
The scene with Makoto was only a dream of a sleep-deprived Shinji and the police officer is a stuck-up, controlling, no-fun asshole, who doesn't deserve or loves his wife anyway and is probably involved in whatever happened 16 years ago.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xaøs and Mormont
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes