Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
like he played a big in role in convincing Tomoe to leave
I see where you are getting at with this one but I think it was Tomoe that walked out on the MC father after the allegations were made against him and she got out while she could. But yeah it would have been quite the twist if George had something to do with Tomoe leaving.

Reactions: Xaøs

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
... I think it was Tomoe that walked out on the MC father after the allegations were made against him and she got out while she could...
I was under the impression that she left after he tried to commit suicide, and that was the breaking point, when she decided she couldn't cope with all of that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was under the impression that she left after he tried to commit suicide, and that was the breaking point, when she decided she couldn't cope with all of that.
Well either way that's just as bad, walks out on suicidal husband and her young son she has a lot of making up to do especially with the MC.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
It would have been an amazing story-element if George were the actual mastermind behind all this, having found out what Tomoe did and inviting MC to work together from afar for Revenge/the truth.
The hate after love can be the most destructive^^

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
This game is pretty good, but after playing a ton of the games found on this website, I'm stuck with one question: Why is it that every adult game feels the need to adds some deep dark plot?

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
This game is pretty good, but after playing a ton of the games found on this website, I'm stuck with one question: Why is it that every adult game feels the need to adds some deep dark plot?
So it's not just fucking non-stop

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I guess some devs just want to give it a bit more story with adding a dark plot but I know what you mean seems to be quite the trend with a few devs adding a dark twist thankfully some still refrain from the idea which makes a nice change from all the dark storylines.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
This game has started to sacrifice the decent humor it had previously and started making the plot darker and more annoying recently. There were quite a few scenarios that made me laugh pretty hard but the dev has started to try and make the plot too deep with no comedic relief that is actually funny. Dunno if he lost his sense of humor or a writer, but I've been forcing myself to play it lately, in hopes that it's just a phase..

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I guess it's easier to get to the sexual parts if a dark plot was made. Mind Control or (and) Rape and it's easier to implement scenes. Some devs still add some story / type of progression so it isn't too fast, but I guess a "normal" story often takes longer to achieve those scenes without making a character obviously crave for sex...
Something like that, just blindly guessing.

Edit: Or it's just that some devs are missing the ideas for a good "normal" plot without copying existing games.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
This game has started to sacrifice the decent humor it had previously and started making the plot darker and more annoying recently. There were quite a few scenarios that made me laugh pretty hard but the dev has started to try and make the plot too deep with no comedic relief that is actually funny. Dunno if he lost his sense of humor or a writer, but I've been forcing myself to play it lately, in hopes that it's just a phase..
Since when did you start seeing that? Maybe it has something to do with the lack of content from the last patch

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
from developer channel
The first day took me a lot of time with all those alternative scene
The 2nd day have a lot alternative stuff too
and then the night is the "pinacle" of the update
I wrote some stuff and worked on the early moment of Day 2 but overall i didn't made huge progress to do a ETA post This update actually got several Karma option
These alternative path reflect what you chosed, some of them will be used as "redemption" choice to rise your Karma back if you ever want to change route
or you can keep your way or even worse your karma
Still these choice will only have consequenses in the final version when all route are done, remember that I'm not doing all of them at once
I'm still not sure if I go for the "lover" route or the opportunist one
first I mean
The dark Karma route is the last I will do, because it involve a lot of thing
and a lot of lewd scene
i would say the opportunist first, since it's the most neutral from the looks of it
Also the lover route is divided in 4 other route
4 girls of the cast got a True Waifu ending in the lover route

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Do we know who are this 4 girls?
(My first thoughts on that matter: )
I guess one is obviously Sheila.

Even though it wasn't an easy start, Asuka might be one of them.
Minami is currently too much on the pet side, so I guess she falls out.
I am kinda interested where it's going with Elizabeth. At the moment we are in the "molesting" stage, but I think it has potential.
Takamura seems to have gotten some more focus with her dojo so maybe she might be one of them as well.
We are kinda hold back with Kayane, same with Motoko, though I think it's rather the latter one if at all.
The MC doesn't seem to show anything negative towards Kaori, though she doesn't have much content yet (comparison to penetration scenes).

Edit: I know, from the last sneak peek we can expect more content for Kayane and Motoko, though I am especially fond of new content for Elizabeth :p

Edit: Kinda forgot while writing that it was about the lover route...
Yeah, Motoko obviously if I think about it, it's just her character, and definitely not Kayane (who says other routes are bad :p )
Minami has a route split in the train scene so she might rather be part of the vengeful route. But like I said above, "pet" doesn't really fit in lover route if you compare it to other possibilities... (though who said it would have to end there?)
Elizabeth is kinda in the "molesting" stage, the sneak peek shows some voyeur content, so I guess it could go towards opportunist if not lover because of her personality.
Asuka may be part of opportunist route with her current vibe, though who knows what develops from what we already have.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Motoko is exclusive to the lover route (high karma), so she should be one of them.
Btw Kayane and Shirohime are exclusive to the opportunist (mixed karma) and vengeful (low karma) routes, so we can exclude them.
-Motoko is a endgame and ROUTE only Waifu, she's part of an ending and will only be fully unlockable depending of your karma point... Same thing goes for Kayane, and Shirohime.
Sheila is also almost certain since she's the fan favourite and Irphaeus is not stupid :p
Also he called her "our first waifu" plenty of times around here.

For the other two spots your guess is as good as mine, though I would say Asuka and one of Takamura, Minami or Inori.

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
I would go with Sheila, Takamura and Makoto as highly possible. They showed until now the most directly romantic interest in the main character and are 3 different types of waifu:
The younger sister, the cute tomboy and the proper pure class president

As of now my 4th best candidate would be Asuka. Weird choice , but she would represent a 4th also very often used type of waifu: the 100% Tsundere.

-Inori would be second as the uber-naive Idol
-Elizabeth is to similar to Makoto: Beautiful, pure and innocent and seems more interested in Molestation-Fetish than love.
-Haruka and Kaori had not enough Scenes with MC until yet
-Minami has clearly pet-status now and a pet is not a waifu (somewhere else surely, but not here... I hope)
-Rikuna is a side-character same with Yukiko
-Yoko is way to self-centered and evil for such a role

and outside of other students maybe Catherine, which would be very funny... but also a bit weird^^

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes