WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
I would go with Sheila, Takamura and Makoto as highly possible. They showed until now the most directly romantic interest in the main character and are 3 different types of waifu:
The younger sister, the cute tomboy and the proper pure class president

As of now my 4th best candidate would be Asuka. Weird choice , but she would represent a 4th also very often used type of waifu: the 100% Tsundere.

-Inori would be second as the uber-naive Idol
-Elizabeth is to similar to Makoto: Beautiful, pure and innocent and seems more interested in Molestation-Fetish than love.
-Haruka and Kaori had not enough Scenes with MC until yet
-Minami has clearly pet-status now and a pet is not a waifu (somewhere else surely, but not here... I hope)
-Rikuna is a side-character same with Yukiko
-Yoko is way to self-centered and evil for such a role

and outside of other students maybe Catherine, which would be very funny... but also a bit weird^^
Agreed, I was about to write something like this but then I saw this.
I just hope that my favorite tsundere pigtailed brat isn't exclusive for the dark path...Man that would be such a let down

Reactions: V-red and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the whole Asuka situation is just for the MC to use her and get to know more about Helen although it would seem Asuka herself is falling for the MC not so sure how he feels about her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hope this time the content of this update will not be as short as the previous one
Well, I guess it differs from how fast you get through an update I didn't feel the last one was short, but I'd imagine this next update will be pretty packed especially if we have girls who are in need of more content such as Kayanne who has quite the story I'd imagine.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Well, I guess it differs from how fast you get through an update I didn't feel the last one was short, but I'd imagine this next update will be pretty packed especially if we have girls who are in need of more content such as Kayanne who has quite the story I'd imagine.
The next update will have tons of alternative scenes, so it may feel shorter in a single play-through since you can't get all the new content in a single save.
The first day took me a lot of time with all those alternative scene
The 2nd day have a lot alternative stuff too
[...]
These alternative path reflect what you chosed, some of them will be used as "redemption" choice to rise your Karma back if you ever want to change route

Reactions: Mormont

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I think the whole Asuka situation is just for the MC to use her and get to know more about Helen although it would seem Asuka herself is falling for the MC not so sure how he feels about her.
Asuka is a possible one of the waifu ending, she's very popular and despite everything the MC has been pretty nice with her.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm okay with Asuka waifu... truth be said though, she seems more like a mistress type.

Reactions: splamo

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm okay with Asuka waifu... truth be said though, she seems more like a mistress type.
Asuka is tsundere, all mean and angry on the outside, but soft on the inside. Girl just wants someone to notice and love her.

Reactions: V-red

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018
I think my top 4 wants for the love/waifu ending are Motoko, Asuka, Kaori, and Sheila.

Motoko is very obvious and I believe already confirmed for the route.
Asuka fits as the Tsundere option and very clearly feels something for MC.
Kaori is my dark horse, MC has already expressed that he respects her for not being spoiled, but we probably don't know enough about her.
Sheila is also pretty obvious. She loves MC and MC cares for her more than others so far.

I think that Inori may be one of the possibilities but I don't really know based on MC's relationship with Catherine.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes