xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The first instance it really hit me how Asian this character is was when he refused money for helping with the dojo (details a bit unclear in my head).
What's Asian about that? It's just a type of personality, helping a friend, but it's basically a favor for a favor (helping for training) if you think about that, though he probably wants to ensure that he gets trained (and the other stuff that happens ;) ).
Besides that, this game could be huge and at first the dev probably wanted you to get your fill of scenes, though now it should gradually go over into the karma scene. But it should mostly affect the received endings rather than just the scenes at hand, though that too.
And it's not just the bad karma route that gets chosen, currently you are forced to take the good route in the train scene with Minami because the bad Karma route isn't done yet after that moment. The dev already said that the bad karma route will be the last one that will done, that means that not all routes/scenes are progressively done at the same time.

Reactions: V-red and zhikaige

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any ETA when the next update will be available
Dev said:
"I hope you guys are all alright and have great holidays. I'm myself with my familly since few days until January 2 ^^ "

"
The game update, it's still in progress... The overall completion is around 75%, two big last scene still need to be done and a lot of the writting for the 2nd day too.
"

Here is your ETA => 20 20 !

Merry Christmas and a Happy 20 20 to Everyone!!!

Happy Holidays Waifu Fans, Special Gift!

Hello everyone!

I hope you guys are all alright and have great holidays. I'm myself with my familly since few days until January 2 ^^

But don't worry I didn't forgot, and has promised here the Special Gift Package featuring almost all the Waifu of the game! I finished these picture two days ago and even added some preview of my other project...(I hope you like it, don't hesitate to comment about them.)

About The game update, it's still in progress... The overall completion is around 75%, two big last scene still need to be done and a lot of the writting for the 2nd day too.

Until that, please enjoy the picture package bellow!

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
What's Asian about that? It's just a type of personality, helping a friend, but it's basically a favor for a favor (helping for training) if you think about that, though he probably wants to ensure that he gets trained (and the other stuff that happens ;) ).
Besides that, this game could be huge and at first the dev probably wanted you to get your fill of scenes, though now it should gradually go over into the karma scene. But it should mostly affect the received endings rather than just the scenes at hand, though that too.
And it's not just the bad karma route that gets chosen, currently you are forced to take the good route in the train scene with Minami because the bad Karma route isn't done yet after that moment. The dev already said that the bad karma route will be the last one that will done, that means that not all routes/scenes are progressively done at the same time.
About the karma thing what I meant is that at times the game proceeds as if you choose the bad karma route even though you didn't. For example I choose to help the art teacher and therefore the statue didn't break yet in the next scene they refrence the broken statue.

About the Asian thing I guess I should clarify. I guess its just how the MC beats around the bush a lot while most white people I know go start to the point. Plus if you meet a few Asian you'll know how it is with them and money. They almost always try not to accept money for doing things, and if they do it's only after fierce resistance (ever went dining with an Asian? Just try and pay the bill things can get heated fast.)

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Any ETA when the next update will be available
Dev posted on November 30th
I have started to work on this update fully upon October 4, so it's been almost 2 months and I'm at ~65% done.
And then on December 25th
The game update, it's still in progress... The overall completion is around 75%, two big last scene still need to be done and a lot of the writting for the 2nd day too.
So in 25 days, the dev managed to do 10%, that's 0.4% per day. 25% at 0.4% per day is 62.5 days

Since he's with his family until January 2nd, let's say he resumes the work at January 3rd, so March 4th at the current pace.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
So in 25 days, the dev managed to do 10%, that's 0.4% per day. 25% at 0.4% per day is 62.5 days

Since he's with his family until January 2nd, let's say he resumes the work at January 3rd, so March 4th at the current pace.
I know the intention was somewhat jokingly, but this is for everyone who took it seriously:

The math checks out, but the numbers aren't accurate, and therefore the solution isn't accurate.
- Since the %-values Irphaeus delievered are rough estimates, the progression is also just a rough estimate, which is the basis for okapaa's calculations.
- the calculation also did not account for outside influences, which in our case are for example christmas, family, and so on. I expect the progression to speed up in the next weeks.
- most importantly: due to reading Irphaeus' progress reports somewhat conssistently, i find it obvious that he often tweaks or adds things on his to do list for the update. Therefore it could very well be the 65% from the old to do list and 75 from the new to do list. And since they probably are somewhat different, it's difficult to compare the two values.

that said, i still find the somewhat sarcastic math a better commentary than the usual "where is update", "dev is scamming us", "patreon is bad since all devs there are lazy" comments.

Cheers, and enjoy the holidays.

D

Deleted member 1387011

I know the intention was somewhat jokingly, but this is for everyone who took it seriously:

The math checks out, but the numbers aren't accurate, and therefore the solution isn't accurate.
- Since the %-values Irphaeus delievered are rough estimates, the progression is also just a rough estimate, which is the basis for okapaa's calculations.
- the calculation also did not account for outside influences, which in our case are for example christmas, family, and so on. I expect the progression to speed up in the next weeks.
- most importantly: due to reading Irphaeus' progress reports somewhat conssistently, i find it obvious that he often tweaks or adds things on his to do list for the update. Therefore it could very well be the 65% from the old to do list and 75 from the new to do list. And since they probably are somewhat different, it's difficult to compare the two values.

that said, i still find the somewhat sarcastic math a better commentary than the usual "where is update", "dev is scamming us", "patreon is bad since all devs there are lazy" comments.

Cheers, and enjoy the holidays.
Honestly this game has always been on point so far, so I can wait a little longer for the update.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok there are dozens mayby hundreds of games on this sight so this particular game will take a bit longer to update go play another one if it bothers you so much. At least that is my opinion and with that said I'm off to play a game happy holidays folks

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Ok there are dozens mayby hundreds of games on this sight so this particular game will take a bit longer to update go play another one if it bothers you so much. At least that is my opinion and with that said I'm off to play a game happy holidays folks
That's a faulty argument, just because there's a ton of dishes to eat from doesn't mean you're gonna like them all, or that you haven't eaten that already.
You can make the argument, however, that good dishes do require more time to prepare.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes