Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I expect her to be more relevant now that she's in Kenichi's payroll so to speak.
I wonder how long that will last especially as the MC has his way with a lot of the girls I'm surprised she has forgotten about what happened in the Art class.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I wonder how long that will last especially as the MC has his way with a lot of the girls I'm surprised she has forgotten about what happened in the Art class.
Well, they just ended up having sex in class but it's not like she fell in love with him, she seems to be the type that doesn't mind to have some fun from time to time.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, they just ended up having sex in class but it's not like she fell in love with him, she seems to be the type that doesn't mind to have some fun from time to time.
It doesn't have to be about love or anything she could form some sort of craving for the MC my surprise was that she sided up with Kenichi but as you say on that payroll I guess that money talks.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
dude, not every update will have content of her. i mean everyone has their charas they want to see as much of as possible (i personally really hope that there is finally more kayane content. not only story but also scenes). won´t be possible to satisfy everyone every time.
Sheila should be obligatory. Especially once the Mom is officially a part of the harem. There should be some type of clause where she sleeps in your bed every night.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Sheila should be obligatory. Especially once the Mom is officially a part of the harem. There should be some type of clause where she sleeps in your bed every night.
As someone who had to switch ships since my previous best girl was confirmed to be mainly end game content, i think you're going a little overboard here.
Lower your expectations a few.

Reactions: JJsworld

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
she could form some sort of craving for the MC
I don't think that's how this fabled drug works, so far MC has tested the thing on prudish girls(they were initially anyway), and the ones who weren't, were not so open about their sexuality, the drug works by making them believe that the whole affair was of their own choice by making them so horny they can't reason properly about it, but it has never been said it makes them develop some sort of addiction to them.

Is like convincing a friend to do something for the first time, like eating a dish they never tasted or getting on that roller coaster, is easier to do that on the heat of the moment and even more if you make them believe it was their choice, and if it goes well it'll be easier to convince them to do it again later on.

Rikuna, however, doesn't seem to be that prudish or innocent to me, so to her, the whole experience perhaps was like "it just happened and I went with it", is not like she couldn't be won over, is just gonna take more time I guess.

There should be some type of clause where she sleeps in your bed every night.
Yea, why is that not a thing on these kinds of games? every harem game has you end up with lots of girls at your beg and call and yet you still end up sleeping alone every night, in this, it makes sense since you haven't "convinced" your mom that doing that is "normal", but other games have such scenarios where I would honestly want go to sleep together with all of them on a single bed and just have my old room being repurposed or whatever.
I know it takes extra job and that's why is not done, but I still want that to be part of the fantasy.

screw Kayane, her sister is way hotter and can't wait to cum dump her
Her... sister?

Last edited:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
They are sisters? I mean, it makes a lot of sense now that you mention it, but that detail somehow scaped me.
I really need to make a chart for all these characters' relationships.
If it's a female, all lines lead to MC.

Otherwise, Otaku-San and the kid that became MC's protege are his allies.

Reactions: Agitrek21
Jul 29, 2017
Man if you'd told me at like the second update that we would be three in game weeks into the story and have fucked almost everyone BUT Kayane, Mom, and Rachel, I'd never have believed you. Also pls Kayane soon. Just... PLS

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Man if you'd told me at like the second update that we would be three in game weeks into the story and have fucked almost everyone BUT Kayane, Mom, and Rachel, I'd never have believed you. Also pls Kayane soon. Just... PLS
There are actually a lot of people we haven't even touched yet, much less fucked.
Inori (catherines daughter), Motoko, Haruka (big tits volleyball girl), Shirohime, inoris streamer friend whose name i always forget, etc.

Also, technically we did fuck the mom. She just didn't know it was us :sneaky:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, this update was going to focus mainly on Kayane, Motoko and Takamura so I'd say it's likely we will get something from either one of those but judging by the preview pictures looks like we will be having some fun with Elizabeth.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
There are actually a lot of people we haven't even touched yet, much less fucked.
Inori (catherines daughter), Motoko, Haruka (big tits volleyball girl), Shirohime, inoris streamer friend whose name i always forget, etc.

Also, technically we did fuck the mom. She just didn't know it was us :sneaky:
Yuka or something like that (streamer girl)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
They are sisters? I mean, it makes a lot of sense now that you mention it, but that detail somehow scaped me.
I really need to make a chart for all these characters' relationships.
Not sure they are sisters, cant remember anything that suggested that. All i know is Shirohime was part of the Yakuza. If they are sisters even i didnt noticed that.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes