mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
I think he'd be too focused on his revenge at the moment to even think about having a child in the midst of all this. The MC should wait until things have cooled.
Well, let's say why Sheila herself did not secretly go to her brother at night and had unprotected sex with him, or you ended up in it and she either forgot to take birth control or intentionally did not.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, let's say why Sheila herself did not secretly go to her brother at night and had unprotected sex with him, or you ended up in it and she either forgot to take birth control or intentionally did not.
Was this at the point where she was infatuated with the MC? If so doing something like that intentionally wouldn't be such a surprise it certainly gives her a stronger position to claim him for herself.

Reactions: mvitrak

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Was this at the point where she was infatuated with the MC? If so doing something like that intentionally wouldn't be such a surprise it certainly gives her a stronger position to claim him for herself.
then I meant Sheila hisist and a child for her an ideal varant to get as close to the MC as possible

Reactions: vmaks and Mormont

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Hey Android Mongers, here's an android version that's the most recent update that supposedly works.
You're too kind Josh Spicer
I swear ,is not that hard to check using the "search" button if someone posted the most recent updated apk or info of how to obtain it

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
You're too kind Josh Spicer
I swear ,is not that hard to check using the "search" button if someone posted the most recent updated apk or info of how to obtain it
I was the last person to post an update but it was reportedly not working.

And it was never updated in the main page despite being a month or so.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I was the last person to post an update but it was reportedly not working.

And it was never updated in the main page despite being a month or so.
There was actually one posted by 66 about a week after the update, I use his more often...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Bring on Sheila !!! I am so addicted to her, and the way it only took her a few days to slide into the M/C's bed... Spoilt brat got long dicked, and filled with cum, now she can't get enuff... Hopin she gets the first baby bump !!!

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I think forcing abortion or leaving the child is way too dark, the abortion is obvious but that child is also MC's child. Why would he want to be a single father? Give it up for adoption?
too dark??

you're on a site where lots of games have female characters getting pounded silly and getting knocked up lol no such thing as too dark

Reactions: GbolnHunter
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes