Aug 18, 2019
hm, my post from yesterday got ninja-deleted; nothing in my inbox about it either

i guess i'll jump on the Takamura train, but it's bugging me why my post got deleted, the other ones that i have still up in this thread were a lot more aggressive/not-nice

must have been the swearing, although, they weren't "at-someone" swears, still, dude should have made a 0.7.5 at XMAS

Reactions: theultragaydude

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Because that argument still stands.
It doesn't get any worse with more people repeating it.
No actually, it doesn't.

Just because someone is not currently paying for it does not mean that their criticisms are baseless, "you're a pirate so shut up!" is just the ad-hominem fallacy. Instead of engaging with the arguments made, which you can't because Irphaeus behavior is quite clearly terrible, you're attacking the people who criticize it for reasons that have nothing to do with their criticism.

Also, this is a pirate site, if y'all hate piracy that much why the hell are you here?

(The hypocrisy isn't why your argument is wrong, I just thought it's funny to point out.)

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
patrons don´t give a shit about their money?? what r u trying to tell me here!? are patrons born deaf-blind or smt?? or they all millionaires??
Yes, some of it seems to be true for some (many?) of them. I do support few creators myself, but I'm cheap, so it's mostly on symbolic level, just few dollars tops. But given that average game takes years to finish, in the end I still pay more for it than I'd be willing to pay for one-time purchase. But it's not too bad and I know what I'm doing. On the other hand, people who keep paying in tens of dollars every month for a game, ... it must be either some of your options or they are really big fans of it. In any case, I'm glad they pay, I can't complain, we all benefit from that.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
No actually, it doesn't.

Just because someone is not currently paying for it does not mean that their criticisms are baseless, "you're a pirate so shut up!" is just the ad-hominem fallacy. Instead of engaging with the arguments made, which you can't because Irphaeus behavior is quite clearly terrible, you're attacking the people who criticize it for reasons that have nothing to do with their criticism.

Also, this is a pirate site, if y'all hate piracy that much why the hell are you here?

(The hypocrisy isn't why your argument is wrong, I just thought it's funny to point out.)
The main point of the argument was that criticism here is baseless. You want to voice your criticism to either someone in charge (for example the dev) or their customers / donators. Neither of which is present here, i believe, since they do have their own discord which has any news faster than we do.

Also, i very much dislike the way some people (not all !) do voice their "criticism". This isn't a civil discussion for the most part.
Instead, we have a witch hunt for "apologists", insults all over the place, and straight up 'bashing' (for a lack of better terminology) the developer.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
The main point of the argument was that criticism here is baseless. You want to voice your criticism to either someone in charge (for example the dev) or their customers / donators. Neither of which is present here, i believe, since they do have their own discord which has any news faster than we do.

Also, i very much dislike the way some people (not all !) do voice their "criticism". This isn't a civil discussion for the most part.
Instead, we have a witch hunt for "apologists", insults all over the place, and straight up 'bashing' (for a lack of better terminology) the developer.
Not even 2 days

Thanks for sharing.
Now i know i can leave the thread alone again for a week or two and know that i'll miss nothing.
Now tell your group to mass report comments you don't like and get them deleted because of OT

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Not even 2 days
You still get notifications when someone quotes your post, even when you're not up to date with the thread. Since i was interested what Not_A_Horse was quoting a post of mine for, i opened the thread again.
But yeah, my good resolutions didn't last long :p

Now tell your group to mass report comments you don't like and get them deleted because of OT
Why would you think
a) i have a group to do my bidding ? Am i some underground crime lord now ?
b) mass reports help anything ? the mods still have to approve them, i think.
c) i am the reason your posts get removed for offtopic ? Very confused at that one.

Can't say about donators but dev come here almost daily, he just don't write anything for months
I was assuming that if he didn't write anything in months, he wasn't actually here.
Might be worth something to be on the lookout, i guess.

Mar 21, 2019
Good grief, if I were a mod I'd nuke this shit thread from orbit. The last 40 or so pages have been a constant repetition of the same two arguments, both about as nuanced and civilized as a punch up in a daycare. Y U GEEF MUNI IS SCAM and NUU HE AMAZIN ALL GEEF MUNI. All the people wondering why their posts are getting Ninjad' might want to reread the rules, the mods have hinted at that once or twice.
As to the delays and the abandoned tag or whatever else is getting bandied about at the moment: Conditions are not met. Creator is not AWOL, just not updating for whatever reason.
To the patreons, your money, your choice. I pledge to him in those months the releases +1, I recommend considering that model in general. Sure its a little bit of clicking every month, but your cash is your most honest feedback. Do not hesitate to give it. Or withhold it, as it stands.
The brigading going on in here and calling people stupid for supporting a creator is testing the patience of the mod team and it is skirting the rules. And it is so so SO tiring. Why not just let the thread die for now. I keep getting notifications about it, I come here looking for news, and after sifting through 4 new pages of the same old shitshow I leave disappointed. And I refuse to believe I am the only one.
Its not even entertaining shitposting going on either. Its all the same, all the time.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Why would you think
a) i have a group to do my bidding ? Am i some underground crime lord now ?
No, just one of the Irphsimps that keeps coming back here, whines about people posting the same posts criticising the dev over and over again, while posting the same posts defending him over and over again (the irony), and keeps reminding others that this is a piracy forum and we should not be allowed to say anything bad about him.
b) mass reports help anything ? the mods still have to approve them, i think.
They do, if the rules were to be followed strictly, half of the forum posts would be deleted. Mods are not going to check every single post from all the forum, they check the ones that get reported
c) i am the reason your posts get removed for offtopic ? Very confused at that one.
Either you or some of your simping comrades

Guys .. can't we simply agree that the dev's communication strategy leaves some room for improvement? :unsure:
Only the communication strategy? Nobody would give a single fuck about a dev that never says anything but delivers updates frequently

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
I keep getting notifications about it, I come here looking for news, and after sifting through 4 new pages of the same old shitshow I leave disappointed.
Funny that you don't leave disappointed due to his discord messages saying he's delaying the update again because he added something every 2 weeks, but mad at people reacting to that delayed message. Practice what you preach, you don't like it? Unwatch the thread and just check if it pops up in latest updates in May

Mar 21, 2019
This is my only source of news on the update, and I want to play the new content, why should I unwatch the thread, just to accomodate your need for E-Drama? Especially since that is a literal core function of this forum? News and discussion of H games?
The f95 community has no influence over the creator, it has all the influence over this thread. So if people like you would stop screeching in here and getting into the same argument over an over, the thread could serve said functions. Irphaeus is the problem with the game, people like you are the problem in this thread.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm prepared for a major let down. 7 months between updates is just pathetic. Is he the new gumdrops? I'm usually more understanding/tolerant of delays but this has gone on long enough. I've tossed some support to him a few times but I doubt I will ever give him another dime after this.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
This is my only source of news on the update, and I want to play the new content, why should I unwatch the thread, just to accomodate your need for E-Drama? Especially since that is a literal core function of this forum? News and discussion of H games?
The f95 community has no influence over the creator, it has all the influence over this thread. So if people like you would stop screeching in here and getting into the same argument over an over, the thread could serve said functions. Irphaeus is the problem with the game, people like you are the problem in this thread.
Then stop whining and either deal with it, ignore the users you don't like or simp and get into their discord. No influence over the creator? Fine, then why do you care what some people want to say? The problem is the censorship guys like you that want everything they don't like to be deleted, wanting to defend the honor of a guy in a place you claim has no influence over him and take it personally

Just because you are a Discord slave doesn't mean everyone else uses it too.
I mentioned discord because it's the only place the guy posts updates, which are then posted here for everybody to see what lies he came up with this time. I don't even use that goddamn shit. Next time think twice before trying to be funny

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes