Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
The main point of the argument was that criticism here is baseless. You want to voice your criticism to either someone in charge (for example the dev) or their customers / donators. Neither of which is present here, i believe, since they do have their own discord which has any news faster than we do.

Also, i very much dislike the way some people (not all !) do voice their "criticism". This isn't a civil discussion for the most part.
Instead, we have a witch hunt for "apologists", insults all over the place, and straight up 'bashing' (for a lack of better terminology) the developer.
This isn't what baseless means, to quote :

having no basis in reason or fact
A criticism is baseless if its logic is entirely inadequate, the word you're looking for is useless.

Which is is only true from a certain point of view, yeah we aren't going to change the devs behavior by complaining here but at least we can warn others about his failure.

Not to mention it's not like going on the Discord or Patreon is especially desirable, it's not like those of us who think (rightfully) this his development style is bullshit are going to spend money for the "privilege" of telling him that.

So no, my point stands. If the best defense you can muster is "this is a pirate website and thus you shouldn't ever criticize a dev's conduct" then maybe Irpheaus is not worth defending? Just food for thought.

Last edited:

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
This isn't what baseless means, to quote :

A criticism is baseless if its logic is entirely inadequate, the word you're looking for is useless.

Which is is only true from a certain point of view, yeah we aren't going to change the devs behavior by complaining here but at least we can warn others about his failure.

Not to mention it's not like going on the Discord or Patreon is especially desirable, it's not like those of us who think (rightfully) this his development style is bullshit are going to spend money for the "privilege" of telling him that.

So no, my point stands. If the best defense you can muster is "this is a pirate website and thus you shouldn't ever criticize a dev's conduct" then maybe Irpheaus is not worth defending? Just food for thought.

Well, now i am more aware of what baseless means. Thanks, i guess ?

And i am not advocating that one should pledge, to go on his discord and talk to him.
I am just feeling similar to friendlyRatPerson, who shared his point of view above. And i did hope to at least discourage some of the very much rampant 'bashing' by telling them it won't do much good and they still get the game for free.

Apparently it made some people, notably you and that guy that keeps insulting people and then crying his posts get deleted, think that i'll defend Irphaeus until i die for no good reason at all.
Which i won't do, by the way. But whatever, too late to fix that.
i guess i won't bother replying now even to post directly addressed to me.

See you all in a couple weeks.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
So i just started the game, i am at the point where the 3 guys ambush the MC in the bathroom. Out of curiosity can someone tell me if the MC is gona beat the shit out of them, or is it going to be some "evil plan" to embarass then or some other scheme. I really wanna see them beat up.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I wonder, if you still want to add so many new scenes and new renders and story to this, why not just do 2 week updates? Release the one you have already, and in 2 weeks time you give us 2-3 scenes fresh out of the oven, since he churns them by the dozen given the posts and excuses he made. I think that he gets to work on scenes creating them continuously and we get regular updates once every 2 weeks. It's a win-win.

OK...Now back to real life...:(

Reactions: theultragaydude
Mar 21, 2019
So i just started the game, i am at the point where the 3 guys ambush the MC in the bathroom. Out of curiosity can someone tell me if the MC is gona beat the shit out of them, or is it going to be some "evil plan" to embarass then or some other scheme. I really wanna see them beat up.
MC ambushes them and gets away in that scene, later they jump the MC, but he manages to contact takamura who goes Godzilla on their asses.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am just waiting for the delicious moment when people here start understanding that either:
1. The update isn't coming
2. The update comes out, but it's like 30 minutes of content with a couple of sex scenes (Something most creators could finish in 2 weeks).
-1. Oh im sure the update is comming, most likely not in 2 weeks, like dev said in his last post...but somday
-2. Well the info we have from the dev post's (number of pics, text, animations) the update should be around the same length as the last one, so 20-30 min depending on reading speed. The people who think it will be an 1h+ update will be certainly disappointed.

Bro this was one of my all time favorites and this guy is this raking in the cash and not providing any content? Not sure why people haven't been pulling their pledges
Why do people still support Dual family, last update about 2 years ago, or Icstor which abandoned now his what ? third game in succession, of course only after lying, delaying and milking it...i dont think u can really explain that to people with common sense.
If i had to guess
- they dont care about their money
- they are simply delusional

He is a great person. He planned update in november, but he is so concerned with the player experience that he didn't write the script before the start of work like a normal person. And after 6 month delay he still wants a playerbase input to make it better. He dont ask, he just acts. Bold and unprecedensed. So much alpha male. Genius.
U really made my day, best post i read in the last days.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
MC ambushes them and gets away in that scene, later they jump the MC, but he manages to contact takamura who goes Godzilla on their asses.
Ehhh sounds good to me. I would have prefered to have a man to man confrontation with each one of them. After that 3 v 1 stunt in the bathroom. But i guess beggars can't be choosers.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
See you all in a couple weeks.
Just like you are tired of reading bad stuff about the dev, we are also tired of you bringing up the piracy card in a piracy website FOR MONTHS. Hope you can stay away from here for a couple of months, when 0.8 is finally released (or delayed), but it's probably a wishful thinking since you feel the urge to justify everything irphaeus does (or more correctly, moving the goalpost)

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I am just feeling similar to friendlyRatPerson, who shared his point of view above. And i did hope to at least discourage some of the very much rampant 'bashing' by telling them it won't do much good and they still get the game for free.
The only thing that will discourage the "bashing" is for Irphaeus to release the update and start developing at a reasonable pace. Trying to suggest that people shouldn't complain because they're getting it for free is a bad argument logically and bad at advancing your stated purpose.

Just accept that people are going to be unhappy with bad dev practices and stop trying to suggest that they shouldn't be angry because they're posting on a pirating site. If you don't want people to think you're playing apologist then stop playing apologist.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
For smart people who love dev so much i did pledge 4 months ago then I started reading the comments here and cancelled why well 6 months for updated when same content are made for short time with more mechanics why not I respect my wallet i don’t work 9 h 6 days a week for the crap and most people here want to prevent the kind of bad development support

Wonder if will be deleted :ROFLMAO:

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Ehhh sounds good to me. I would have prefered to have a man to man confrontation with each one of them. After that 3 v 1 stunt in the bathroom. But i guess beggars can't be choosers.
If ever this game gets updated, Kenichi's cronies are probably switching sides. Heck Kenichi might even be a new ally to the MC since he also hates Kayane's sister. But that's just me dreaming.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
If ever this game gets updated, Kenichi's cronies are probably switching sides. Heck Kenichi might even be a new ally to the MC since he also hates Kayane's sister. But that's just me dreaming.
Hmmmm so i am not the only one suspecting this. It makes sense doesn't it ? But i am not sure the dev has that in mind.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
If Irphaeus is half the weeb he seems to be, Kenichi may become some kind of friendlier rival in later stages of the game I guess

• Angry
Reactions: DarkinScythe
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes