Banish

Mar 29, 2019
without putting on hold patreon payment:WeSmart:, people keep telling to stop pledging (but hey some people discover the game everyday..). But he has the option to put on hold payment..i've seen plenty of dev doing it for delays. it'd be decent to put patreon on hold for may for exemple just to apologize for that fuck up.

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
He probably would put the payment on hold if he would fear a drop in #patrons ... ;)

If #patrons will go below 1,000 after the release of the update then where is some disciplining. If not then his patrons mostly don't care for the waiting time as long as the quality is good.

Last edited:

Choc0keki

Jul 7, 2017
I hope there will be side endings, kinda unfortunate if the main 3 endings will be seemingly tied to specific girls. Would be nice to have a ending specifically for Sheila / Takamura / other somewhat relevant girls.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope there will be side endings, kinda unfortunate if the main 3 endings will be seemingly tied to specific girls. Would be nice to have a ending specifically for Sheila / Takamura / other somewhat relevant girls.
I would imagine that those two you have mentioned will most likely have a big ending I think Motoko will be another one with a big ending but it's getting an update first would be nice.

Reactions: vmaks

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Spend 8 months claiming you are delaying it because the update is going to be YUUUGE, but end up being the same content others release on a monthly basis? I wonder why people would complain about that, it must be internet
I wonder why people would assume that few hundreds of image can be done in monthly basis?

So I would like to suggest some BOLD volunteers for a DIY challenge to mimic v0.6 images,
With minimal requirements:
1. Pick any random male/female models in HS to replace the original characters
2. Any attire will do
3. No extra mods (lighting etc) required
But must meet the following:
1. The posing must be as accurate as possible
2. Scene angle/scale must be as accurate as possible
3. Naked/not naked must be similar
4. Hand-type the dialogs

My intention is not white knighting him, it is just to be fair and let people understand that
HS studio is not something easy to use
Everyone would think DAZ took a lot of time doing the rendering, HS just need to take a screenshot
Fuck that!
To me, HS is one of the worst posing engine in the market!
Lack of hot key support
Imprecise movement/scaling
Viewport is locked to global, aka, you can't focus on individual parts/characters, when you want to rotate the camera view, the whole scene changed
And much much more

So to be fair, anyone, do take this challenge, not in a month, maybe, since
Som e of us are working. So 3months?
help us prove that Irphaeus is a liar, and YOU, our HERO!

P/s: anyone can say anything anyhow, but without any proof, don't accuse
Do make this site and the world stay positive, peace n harmony :););)

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Just some examples from older updates

v0.4.0 (update took 2 months)
  • 2 ingame days of new content. (over 3000 lines of dialogue & script)
  • You can win at Strip Fighter V and the reward is lewd.
  • You can use the restroom.
  • The HONEYBEE is now an event destination
  • The train/subway is now an event destination
  • You can now use the bathroom peephole in a new manner.
  • New items can be used (inventory WIP)
  • The Karma System appear for the first time (early WIP)
  • Added a new Night event.
  • Added 2 new girls to the game. (Jet and Augusta)
  • Added 18 new scenes, ~230 pictures and 11 animated scenes.
  • Added 4 musics and 11 sounds
And the v0.7.0 (update took 4 months)
  • 3++ ingame days of new content.(sun, mon, tue, night)
  • Reworked and more stylised, home menu, UI, and HUD.
  • Tweaked/corrected many dialogue from the beginning. (Thanks to Rock)
  • Updated and now fully functional Gallery and Scene. Replay feature
  • Updated the homework quest menu.
  • Added new transition effect to the begining of the game. (flash, cum etc)
  • Added ~6000 lines of dialogue/script.
  • Added 36 new scenes with ~640 3D pictures.
  • Added 31 sex animation scene.
  • Added 4 new musics, and 33 sounds/FX.
  • Fixed many typos.
  • Fixed choice menu bug after Motoko kick Otaku's nuts
  • Fixed 'shingi' displaying 'sheila' name
And now (8 months)
Here the 0.8.0 ETA :
The script/dialogue jumped from 29500 lines to 35000+ lines in one update. The update is around 700+ new pictures and a breaking record of 40 new animated scenes featuring more than 10 waifus. The script also feature 8 different choises menu with various outcomes (lewds, funs, fails)

The amount is comparable withe the last update, but the times doubled.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Personnally I think the endings will be more tied to group of girls than to single girls. I think a Sheila ending would also be a Tomoe ending for exemple.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I love how people are discussing the possibility of MULTIPLE endings when Irphaeus can't even handle a simple kinetic update with delaying it, because so far there's 0 branching and it will likely stay that way... if he decides to ever end this.

I wonder why people would assume that few hundreds of image can be done in monthly basis?

So I would like to suggest some BOLD volunteers for a DIY challenge to mimic v0.6 images,
With minimal requirements:
1. Pick any random male/female models in HS to replace the original characters
2. Any attire will do
3. No extra mods (lighting etc) required
But must meet the following:
1. The posing must be as accurate as possible
2. Scene angle/scale must be as accurate as possible
3. Naked/not naked must be similar
4. Hand-type the dialogs

My intention is not white knighting him, it is just to be fair and let people understand that
HS studio is not something easy to use
Everyone would think DAZ took a lot of time doing the rendering, HS just need to take a screenshot
Fuck that!
To me, HS is one of the worst posing engine in the market!
Lack of hot key support
Imprecise movement/scaling
Viewport is locked to global, aka, you can't focus on individual parts/characters, when you want to rotate the camera view, the whole scene changed
And much much more

So to be fair, anyone, do take this challenge, not in a month, maybe, since
Som e of us are working. So 3months?
help us prove that Irphaeus is a liar, and YOU, our HERO!

P/s: anyone can say anything anyhow, but without any proof, don't accuse
Do make this site and the world stay positive, peace n harmony :););)
All it takes is knowledge to work with the tools, he already has the means and everything set... after that, its all about not procrastination for months and give the project the love and effort it deserves, which Irphaeus clearly didn't. JFYI, he delayed the update because of excuses like soundtracks, whatever "feature" is, beta testing (which takes 2 weeks to do for sure) and end the code scripts of a kinetic novel. No man, maybe we can't reproduce his work... that doesn't mean he wasn't been mocking and joking with his audience. Those 2, 3 extra weeks is about getting that monthly pay. Somehow that makes me scared because that means he is afraid his patrons will leave once he delievers this update... why is that I wonder? Maybe because it will be totally not worth the wait, or maybe too small for 8 months of, acording to Irphaeus, content development? Open your eyes man.

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Motoko ending is the one true ending. She's probably the only waifu that the MC legitimately likes at this point. I think MC might help Motoko get her parents back due to some asspull connection (cuz 18 year old boy getting ahead of yakuza people and influential ppl is the thing for this game) then bam best waifu Motoko reveals her inner hoe and gives MC the best ride ever.

Edit: Motoko might let Shiela join in for a threesome so it's near perfect. Even more if Kayane gets in the mini harem. IDK how that'll happen but I imagine MC and Kayane working to help out Motoko at some point.

Reactions: Reese286

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Because we have reasonable expectations of development time?

Taking at least 8 months is insane, it doesn't matter how labor-intensive the development is or isn't. Nothing justifies taking that long, all the while taking people's money.

No one is asking for gigantic updates in a month or two, just not... this.

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
Motoko ending is the one true ending. She's probably the only waifu that the MC legitimately likes at this point. I think MC might help Motoko get her parents back due to some asspull connection (cuz 18 year old boy getting ahead of yakuza people and influential ppl is the thing for this game) then bam best waifu Motoko reveals her inner hoe and gives MC the best ride ever.

Edit: Motoko might let Shiela join in for a threesome so it's near perfect. Even more if Kayane gets in the mini harem. IDK how that'll happen but I imagine MC and Kayane working to help out Motoko at some point.
What about Inori though

She's very much a true waifu

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
I love how people are discussing the possibility of MULTIPLE endings when Irphaeus can't even handle a simple kinetic update with delaying it, because so far there's 0 branching and it will likely stay that way... if he decides to ever end this.

All it takes is knowledge to work with the tools, he already has the means and everything set... after that, its all about not procrastination for months and give the project the love and effort it deserves, which Irphaeus clearly didn't. JFYI, he delayed the update because of excuses like soundtracks, whatever "feature" is, beta testing (which takes 2 weeks to do for sure) and end the code scripts of a kinetic novel. No man, maybe we can't reproduce his work... that doesn't mean he wasn't been mocking and joking with his audience. Those 2, 3 extra weeks is about getting that monthly pay. Somehow that makes me scared because that means he is afraid his patrons will leave once he delievers this update... why is that I wonder? Maybe because it will be totally not worth the wait, or maybe too small for 8 months of, acording to Irphaeus, content development? Open your eyes man.
I also love discussing the story, girls and even otaku san instead.

Well, my initial intention is just trying to be fair to Irphaeus,
and stop the conspiracy/assumption discussion,
and bring back a pure game discussion thread.

As in reality, we do practice One is not proven guilty if no actual evidence is presented.
(e.g. some hire a P.I. to spy on him and seeing him doing this and that but not making the game?
)
But well, in this era of free thinking and free speech,
we cant convince another to follow what another practice,
So my intention failed.
I am not paying him a dime before, and not in the future,
so I did my part and move on(e.g. if I didnt try, this hatred feeling will linger) .
Therefore, lets go back to game discussion.

P/s: I hope that the forum mods can make some pinned post(s) at the top of a thread,
so that the "when is the update" thingy will not come up again and trigger another war
PEACE :cool:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes