Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Can you please explain to me what you actually expect from that request, tag “on hold” or tag “abandoned”. All available information clearly states that the developer is working on the game, although the productivity of his work does not make us happy. Slow work is not abandoned or on hold.
In addition, the developer does not care what tag you put here. Tags are for our information, not for him.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This isn't Patreon it's the high seas. Regardless of contact or updates from the Dev if a game hasn't been updated in 6 months it should receive an On Hold tag here. Six months is ample time to produce an update.
This side has clear rules regarding that :

Uploading Rules:
Prefix Definitions:
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

Like it or not. And as Real Kreten said, the dev posts regulary and says he works on the game.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
Can you please explain to me what you actually expect from that request, tag “on hold” or tag “abandoned”. All available information clearly states that the developer is working on the game, although the productivity of his work does not make us happy. Slow work is not abandoned or on hold.
In addition, the developer does not care what tag you put here. Tags are for our information, not for him.
Personally I hope that this tag will help to decrease the number of players of these games. You know, some people here just to try them before paying. And maybe with this tag, they will concentrate their attention on some more hard-working developers. It won't help immediately but can change something in the future. It doesn't hurt to try.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But I wasn't talking about THIS game and this thread. Nothing will help here, Irphaeus already has his own cult and they gonna pay whatever he'll say or do. I thought it was clear that I said that it might help in the future to prevent such cases.
Hey i'm all for the creation of new tags or changing rules for cases like this game and others.
But this isn't the first time this is discussed in this thread and i think the only success u will have bringing it up here again, will be that one of the mods get pissed...again, delets the whole discussion cause OT...again and strat's thread banning, after several warings which where already given.

Mar 21, 2019
We can speculate whether or not Maki content will just be teasing and "almost" sex or if you finally get to have some full contact sparring with the tomboy.
I might actually scream if it's the former.
Elizabeth is practically milimetres from the goal, so I am pretty sure she gets a full scene, so there's that.

Also: Users liking your posts does not matter one bit. I had multiple posts deleted where I, constructively, tried to get the brigading to simmer down. They get exterminatus'd like the rest. The mods are sick and tired of our bullshit and stick to the letter of the forum rules. And I can understand that. To be honest, I am more surprised that they have not templocked the thread yet, since it always, ALWAYS derails within minutes.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
as I understand it, after the scene with Maki in Zaibatsu, we will check the building and the first option we get to the spa at Shirokham game over and the second option to the sauna to Dzhyr and here are the options if we had a fight with Maki to her then she treats us well no here options.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes