spas

Jun 22, 2017
I m wondering how did calculate two more weeks needed to fix most devs need like few days hmm damm scams

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
About 5000+ lines of text, 700+ pics, 40 animations, so about the same lenght as the last one.
Thought i think this info is about a month old, don't know if he gave some newer info, as all of the last dev post where only about why he delayed again.
And dev stated that the next updates will be smaller and only 1 day.
I belive he was talking about future updates that will be smaller, and current one will be last the "big one" (2days)

You ask, I deliver

Irphaeus:
...So the next update(not the incoming one), will be 1 day with a part of the weekend, I want it to beout for August...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I belive he was talking about future updates that will be smaller, and current one will be last the "big one" (2days)
Yes thats what i meant, the current 2 days with the last infos.
And the updates after that smaler 1 day, thought im sceptical about august

Reactions: vmaks

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
I had supported him for a long long time, but I finally had to give up(I know it was over 20 months)! So this update already cost me 35 dollars and if I was still supporting it might end up costing me almost 50. Yeah, 2 days of game content, 3 hours of content if we read slow and take a lot of FAP time, is not worth 40 to 50 dollars, imo. I think at this point he is just milking it because he is having issues trying to figure out how to progress the story. He let it get too big and it got away from him. It happens to a lot of these devs. They really need to stick to their vision and avoid letting the backers have too much say.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Yes thats what i meant, the current 2 days with the last infos.
And the updates after that smaler 1 day, thought im sceptical about august
Skeptical, well, you have much more faith in him than I do, I am convinced that it will come a month or two later at best. But as for now I'm more curious how packed thous 2 days worth of 8 month(or more if he planning to delay it further) of work will be, cous as "10k line of text" sounds
a line of text can be a whole long, complex sentence but it also can be ". . ." or single emote ;)
we'll wait, we'll see...

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
She also balckmailed him at the end so there is still time for development...
I wonder how is that gonna work, she is on that picture too after all, it wouldn't bode well for her career to be known that she had a sexual relationship with one of her students, and given the position is hard to argue she was forced to do it.

Is not like the MC won't face some serious problems, but I feel the consequences will be harsher for her.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I think at this point he is just milking it because he is having issues trying to figure out how to progress the story. He let it get too big and it got away from him. It happens to a lot of these devs. They really need to stick to their vision and avoid letting the backers have too much say.
I doubt that was the problem, tho I agree there's way too many girls to work on and its not like the game gives much choice as its pretty kinetic. The problem with this dev was slacking during months and/or pushing the update for as long as he possibly can so he can only deliver 2 updates per year and make tons of money doing almost nothing. To be honest, I would be nuts if I'd spent more than 10$ on Irphaeus. He is really one of those devs that doesn't deserve having an audience for his creation.

Mar 21, 2019
delayed again ?
May 6th. So no word yet.
I would not be all that surprised by another delay though, so you might wanna brace yourself.
In terms of in-game time, yes. But bear in mind he only released 2 updates in 2019, so the progression with Helen was rather slow
You are absolutely correct, but does it matter ingame? Is it that much slower than the milf next door? The side characters are there to pretty up non H stretches of the game, no reason not to knock them off like assembly line items really.
I mean, Helen is a stock antagonist and roadbump for now (long term :KEK: that might change, what with the mystery elements). No real reason to develop her any further. Might as well get some mileage out of the character while she isn't contributing to the plot.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I just really hope that after all this time and the update finally comes out, we don't just blow through it in about an hour. It would be very hard to justify that.

Hopefully the waiting pays off, I've been waiting to do something fun with Takamura and Kayane for far too long :KEK:

Jul 29, 2017
I just really hope that after all this time and the update finally comes out, we don't just blow through it in about an hour. It would be very hard to justify that.

Hopefully the waiting pays off, I've been waiting to do something fun with Takamura and Kayane for far too long :KEK:

Or he adds a bejeweled style knockoff minigame that can be used for money that can't be spent until ver .9

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes