darkparts

Feb 26, 2018
I'm kinda curious how far away we are from the end of one of the karma paths. Pretty sure it was sometime early last year that it was estimated that the end of the Good karma path would be only an update or two away but I don't see it being anywhere near that close (certainly hope not anyway). :p

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
I hope I get to see Yuna again in the coming update even if just a few (hopefully lewd) scenes. Also some tough Jira action!! Hehehe~

Also, an ultimate fuck you Faris move would be great....

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Thread will be unlocked. If we cannot stay on topic about the game, then its going to be locked until next update.

Off Topic
- When is the next delay
- Talk about other games, even if they are similar to this one
- Posting random pictures, even its suppose to be a joke unless you make me laugh
- Bashing the dev, users, etc

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I went back to the game to replay Takamura event, and boi can't wait to continue her route in the next update :love:

Reactions: Salamence

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
takamura is best girl by far, progression with her feels almost natural compared to the rest of the girls, no bullshit drugs needed.
True, and the fact that she's a fierce virgin tomboy adds to the hotness, always satisfying when you corrupt chraracters like that

Reactions: blabbolo

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Thread will be unlocked. If we cannot stay on topic about the game, then its going to be locked until next update.

Off Topic
- When is the next delay
- Talk about other games, even if they are similar to this one
- Posting random pictures, even its suppose to be a joke unless you make me laugh
- Bashing the dev, users, etc
Just to be clear, is criticizing on a constructive level of course(no personal attacks) on the game or the developer considered bashing?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Well, yeah, takamura is one of the few actual characters in the game so far. Not a fuckable cliche.
I don't mind the latter, but the former is just... better.
definitely, i actually care about her grandad temple and it's preservation and it can be a good mean for the mc to move forward, to stop only thinking about revenge, the fact that takamura doesen't have an individual route based on your karma it's a real pity.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
Has Irphaeus mentioned how close the next update will be to the completing the full story? Trying to gauge how many more years the whole project will take to finish.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes