Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Come on guys lets just our discussion on topic complaining isn't going to make the update magically appear. Update will be released when its ready and I'm sure more than us irphaeus wants to get this update out. I also hope irphaeus learn something from this and plans future updates carefully Nobody wants to wait for a update more than 6 months whether it contains 3 and 1/2 in game days or 1 in game day. Also don't quote me asking topic for discussion as I guess most of topics are discussed.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
We get it, you don't like the dev, he's a scammer, etc etc etc. We've gotten it over the past 100 pages.

If you don't have anything to add other than "dev sux lol" then don't post. That's already been said and repeated across the past 2000 posts in this thread.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So what is to be expected from the update, NOT when, but who do we get to play with, I hope it's the big titty blonde we play with on the train.

Reactions: sahabezz and Banish
Mar 21, 2019
So what is to be expected from the update, NOT when, but who do we get to play with, I hope it's the big titty blonde we play with on the train.
From the previews I expect scenes with Elizabeth (Big Titty Train Slut) and a lot of Tomboy content. Photoshoot with Takamura, some kind of accident with her and probably a full sex scene with her.
And maybe some mini scenes with side characters, but nothing I can really point to there.

Reactions: vmaks

phantasm848

May 7, 2017
As a fan of femdom, take for example the routes for himiko and aki in ecchi sensei, will I find any route of that sort in this game? (girls blackmailing etc taking control etc)

Reactions: CopyCatKen

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
phantasm848 Fro this moment not maybe in a future updates we will get somethink or not ( Was only small scene when Uno try to blackmailing you but it didint go well)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
From the previews I expect scenes with Elizabeth (Big Titty Train Slut) and a lot of Tomboy content. Photoshoot with Takamura, some kind of accident with her and probably a full sex scene with her.
And maybe some mini scenes with side characters, but nothing I can really point to there.
That's it, been a while since I last played and forgot the names, Takamura is that the Gung Fu girl, I hope something with the Neko girl.

Saw the tag at the top and had hopes, pity. Thanks for the reply.
Tags are unreliable.

Depends on what you want, femdom as in pegging, no, or NTR no, best there is, is a blonde chick who does a dom type foot job to a fat jerk, and a face sit, but not like femdom face sit.
Then her mother, does like a side choke on you while riding your cock.

Not exactly what the person who put that tag was on, but ain't femdom in this really.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Tags are unreliable.

Depends on what you want, femdom as in pegging, no, or NTR no, best there is, is a blonde chick who does a dom type foot job to a fat jerk, and a face sit, but not like femdom face sit.
Then her mother, does like a side choke on you while riding your cock.

Not exactly what the person who put that tag was on, but ain't femdom in this really.
Saw the tag at the top and had hopes, pity. Thanks for the reply.
There is that one scene with the taser, I think that counts as femdom

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks!
Well its the very first build so far, now gonna install Graphical mods and shit and then try again soon and that will change looks a bit, and honestly on the bust, quite hard to make :O Idk she seems quite busty in some pics/wallpapers but much less in some ingame scenes.
It wouldn't surprise me if he had a couple different models for clothed and naked scenes, or maybe it's just the clothes that give off that impression ?
Anyway good luck man ! And since you're modding the shit out of it, I'm sure the lighting will get way better also, vanilla HS just makes the skin way too shiny imo

• Angry
Reactions: DarkinScythe

darkparts

Feb 26, 2018
Damn, if mods and even admins are coming in to say stop whining then maybe....just maybe....it's time to get over the delay and move on to something else while waiting, it's not life or death and everyone has heard it over and over.

On-topic, I'm looking forward to progressing the pet play with the journalist girl (it has been a while and I have a terrible memory for names), though I'm not expecting any content with her for the time being. Would also be nice to have been able to let the dog do more to her. XD But from what I hear we aren't to expect anymore beast content to be added. Once the update drops I might just start a fresh playthrough to refresh my memory of everything.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Man this forum is as sad as Milfy City lol...
And they just happen to be the two threads I follow the most as out of my favorite games they're the ones that haven't been updated the longest :cry:

I want to save Takamura for last. Her and Motoko are probably the only chance MC has of a normal relationship if you go the "good karma" route and don't take the whole revenge thing too far.
I want some Keiko action before that happen though. ;)

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
would love to see elizabeth's sex scene beyond train chikan,
e.g. art class duo models that mc penetrate her and they acted "normal"
teasing her ups and downs,
then continue their ultimate "fight" in the restroom :D

Reactions: Flojerazul

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
last time I asked was on February

I will ask again

is there any news or date for the next update???

I got a reply way back in February that supposedly May will have a update

it is may .... so maybe a date?

just looking for “yes / no “ type of answer on both question.. please don’t do a resume for the answer

Reactions: allintine

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
last time I asked was on February

I will ask again

is there any news or date for the next update???

I got a reply way back in February that supposedly May will have a update

it is may .... so maybe a date?

just looking for “yes / no “ type of answer on both question.. please don’t do a resume for the answer
Last dev post from May 6. was he needs one or two weeks to fix some heavy issues.
So in in the following week there should be an announcement...whatever it will contain...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes