Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
This is what is on his(Lain's) patreon :

"DOWNLOADS: **Links temporarily removed while I work on updating the mod to v0.8** "

Whats going on ?
Lain delete it because he trusted the words of Irphaeus of the update to be released a month ago, and as he/she is doing other things and the update will drop sooner or later he will wait until it releases.

Reactions: theultragaydude

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
Looks really good ! Do you have control over her shoulders ? They look a slight bit wide imo on your model

but still, you're doing amazing work
The card doesn't seem to work on playhome was their a extra step I was supposed to do beside copying and pasting the card onto the game charcter file? Neither dose honeyselect show card, from what I understand all im doing is copying and pasting

Last edited:

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
It wasnt a card though sry! Only screenshots so I could show properly.
Here is the card so you 2 and anyone else can fiddle with her. Probably due to fiddling a lot with her and trying stuff she also has a bonemox text so uploading both. Just put both of those in chara folder. Please do share any changes you make ^^
View attachment 659159 View attachment 659160
you just made my corona virus vacation a hole lotta better Thanks friend

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
It wasnt a card though sry! Only screenshots so I could show properly.
Here is the card so you 2 and anyone else can fiddle with her. Probably due to fiddling a lot with her and trying stuff she also has a bonemox text so uploading both. Just put both of those in chara folder. Please do share any changes you make ^^
View attachment 659159 View attachment 659160
sorry im being a pest how am I supposed to upload the second attachment with the code? I dragged the character model onto the folder but the second attachment is confusing to me.
Sorry

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
Yup you do some. But modding is not hard. A thing called HSresolver basically tells you which mods each character card needs. But if you are going into it, I recommend everyone to join Honey select discord, bunch of guides and helpful people. For any more pure modding inquiries better pm me so this doesnt go too much off topic ^^
I dont know how to send pm but I got HSresolver but it seems like most of the links in it sends me to a dead mega link

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes