Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
radigan
So Irph, besides the dialog scripting and editing, and testing, would you say there's a lot work left? Do you still have a lot more work on the dialog before sending to Vash, or are you just chunking it for rotating it (like you insert the one set of dialog while Vash works on the next).

Irphaeus
Hm, it's hard to tell, I will probably have to make 2 or 3 renders here and there in the last scenes after Vash gave me the script back.
Then I will add all the sound and music and do a lost global testing.
But I don't have to write or create anything new, so nothing that is really heavy and time consuming that could delay the release a lot more.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
radigan
So Irph, besides the dialog scripting and editing, and testing, would you say there's a lot work left? Do you still have a lot more work on the dialog before sending to Vash, or are you just chunking it for rotating it (like you insert the one set of dialog while Vash works on the next).

Irphaeus
Hm, it's hard to tell, I will probably have to make 2 or 3 renders here and there in the last scenes after Vash gave me the script back.
But I don't have to write or create anything new, so nothing that is really heavy and time consuming that could delay the release a lot more.
Interesting way of phrasing this. "Could delay a lot more". Which means it still can be delayed.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Irphaeus
Wasn't the last statement (a week ago) for the delay, because some 'heavy issues' so he need's 1-2 weeks to correct them...
And now he says, a few new renders, adding all sound & music and doing the testing...
Also the part about, 'nothing that could delay the realease a lot more'... so he's basically saying there will be more delay

Not that i'm surprised...but i'm curious how he will justifies the delay in his next dev post :D

Mar 21, 2019
The way I understood his problem was that he fucked up a descision tree somewhere and the the game didn't function (as intended) as a result. If it was a game breaking bug in the script, yeah that would classify as severe.
Those can be incredibly easy to fix or "find and sacrifice a 19year old trailer park virgin to the Old Ones" hard.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Wasn't the last statement (a week ago) for the delay, because some 'heavy issues' so he need's 1-2 weeks to correct them...
And now he says, a few new renders, adding all sound & music and doing the testing...
Also the part about, 'nothing that could delay the realease a lot more'... so he's basically saying there will be more delay

Not that i'm surprised...but i'm curious how he will justifies the delay in his next dev post :D
so it sounds like in that week they fixed the big problem. Also like, that last statement is saying that there shouldn't be anything that causes more delay. In game dev & programming, you never make a definitive statement like "There ill be no more delay" because shit happens and when you compile everything at the end expecting it to work sometimes the code gods decide to fuck you in the ass. Shit happens and sometimes you spend 3 days looking for a missing semicolon.

Reactions: helixfossil

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
so it sounds like in that week they fixed the big problem. Also like, that last statement is saying that there shouldn't be anything that causes more delay. In game dev & programming, you never make a definitive statement like "There ill be no more delay" because shit happens and when you compile everything at the end expecting it to work sometimes the code gods decide to fuck you in the ass. Shit happens and sometimes you spend 3 days looking for a missing semicolon.
3days? My friend spent his whole semester to find that thing during his master degree :D
But man, hope he doesn't add anymore scenes/renders into the game,
We all know how his artistic sparks will randomly pop up and ...
More scripts n delays o_Oo_O

Reactions: tigerdiamond

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Welp here is my Sheila V1.1
Still unhappy with a few things but quite a good stepup in my eyes. Now I can even zoom in the screen and not feel bad!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prob gonna do Asuka and Kaori next, and rip Graphical mods for some other time.
nice!
Just that the original looks thinner,
Lighting effect maybe.
But yours looks better to touch :D
Anyway, lets populate a WA fanart section?

Reactions: KatanaVN

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Still unhappy with a few things but quite a good stepup in my eyes. Now I can even zoom in the screen and not feel bad!

Now, we're all hoping on you to see the rest of the game :ROFLMAO:

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018

Looks really good ! Do you have control over her shoulders ? They look a slight bit wide imo on your model

but still, you're doing amazing work

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
So around June or July then the next update .. ok thanks for info

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Tnx for input! And yeah, I do agree on thin point. Had trouble judging as in some scenes she is posing and flexing looking thin af, so kinda went safe for now.
And agreed, would love to have Fanart section like Being A Dik has. I dont think the procedure, if a moderator or sth has to start it or nah? :unsure:
dont think a fanart thread exist.
Might need a mod to create i guess?
Sharing the character cards can further polish the models

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018

haha at this point we might as well make the update ourselves.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes