tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
For new Waifu Academy players there are search functions if they want to get help with something. And we all know that new players generally don't even use that, and even if there was an answer to their question on the last page, they will not see it.

If they want to discuss their experiences, they can still do it, there being less pages doesn't make a difference, it's not likely new players will start going through pages anyway. There's no way that'll ever happen.

If there are people who attack new players and mock their positive experiences with this game, I can understand removing those posts (Though joking about the newbie being there for a rude awakening should be ok, as long as insults don't fly at the newbie). The newbie also isn't a child, and having someone mention that "Great you could join us, I hope you will be OK with there's no more new content coming up, the only updates we get from this dev are new release dates" might save that newbie a pretty penny.

And lets not forget that this game will likely not have a new update releasing any time soon (Or I guess if it will release, it will have content that some other dev could put together in a month), the only entertainment that Waifu Academy is able to consistently provide is this thread. I have seen so many interesting posts on this thread, and losing them to the "removal wave" is a loss for the entirety of humanity.. Or at least the "Waifu Academy Community".

Can't wait for the update though, I will likely play the shit out of it once it releases! It will be a glorious 20 minutes to look forward to!
start a waifu academy memes thread in off topic then. Like, I've had posts in this thread removed that I thought were fine too. I'm just answering your question on what the mods are probably thinking; they've specifically said that this is not the place for the memes and jokes.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
That would be the case of the problem with the dev was seperate from the game. Its not like this is about political views or something. The problem with the dev is directly affecting the game. So in this situation, talking about the dev is talking about the game
You're confusing the game with how slow the updates are coming out. Theses would be 2 different topics

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Keeping the Thread alive you're are giving more visibility to the game.
F95 is a showcase for games, people test the games and decide whether to back them on Patreon or not.
This thread has daily activity being more than six months without an update and has 1329 patrons.
Meanwhile there are dozens of other good games with less active threads being updated regularly.
Just let it die until the next update.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
:unsure: I'll take 'Things That never Happened' for $1,000' Alex.

:) What is; hoarding imaginary images that nobody got to see because a butt-hurt Dev deleted them.

I love that game! :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: metafour

JereRB

Jan 17, 2018
If you haven't downloaded this yet, do so. It's actually a *very* good game with some great animations based on Honey Select. Bad part...as you can see, it hasn't been updated in a very, very long time. So enjoy what's here. Because what's here *is* damn good. But don't get in a rush for much more.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Have the cropped versions since ya think I was joking lol.
Lol Seriously? Irph, is that you? :unsure: These look like a couple mauled reposts to me.

Prove these were made recently and not a year ago...I'll wait.

Nope, not buying the smoke.

Last edited:
Reactions: rawr52
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes