strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just few months ago he was making more money than the average joe per month. He still makes more than half of the developed world. His excuses have been borderline insults to human intelligence. He knows exactly what he is doing, and he is doing it surprisingly well. Crookery is mostly a respectable art, and I won't have you making it into something it isn't. He is a swindler.

Don't get me wrong. I am not holding a grudge, and I don't really care at all. I just don't like people defending turds by saying they are simply just misunderstood swiss chocolate.
You need to check your math.

It's a three man team, he has to pay them after Patreon takes their cut, and don't forget local taxes which are much higher in the EU than in the US iirc.

What excuses are you referring to btw? The only one I'm aware of is him fucking up continuity in a number of renders that had people in the images that shouldn't have been there. Outside of that the reason has been the same since we told him to make the updates bigger last year. He kept adding shit to the story.

Now if the update comes out and it's an hour of content, ya you're spot on. It was all bull shit and all of us patrons should drop our support and you can happily tell us you told us so.

But... if the amount of content released lives up to seven and a half months of the dev time spent on it then I hope you'll understand when we all DM you pictures of our dicks with the caption "Suck it".

ciellchan

May 10, 2017
at this point or more like from last december i already set my mind
"if it out then its out if it havent, what can i do? since rambling shit wont make it faster"
and every time i open this thread it always the same peep who insult dev, and peeps who white knight the dev

can we all just be nice and wait, if you have so much free time you can either do search the forum for new game, or even made your own game, waiting doesnt make spent your monies, and if you ditch the game too wont take your monies if you feel the game wont be coming out
its not like you will die when the game doesnt come out or you gonna go to heaven when the game came out either

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Doing a small browse of games to download and the latest update is from 2019?
is the game still being developed?

• Haha
Reactions: Fia

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017

It's a three man team, he has to pay them after Patreon takes their cut, and don't forget local taxes which are much higher in the EU than in the US iirc.

What excuses are you referring to btw? The only one I'm aware of is him fucking up continuity in a number of renders that had people in the images that shouldn't have been there. Outside of that the reason has been the same since we told him to make the updates bigger last year. He kept adding shit to the story.

Now if the update comes out and it's an hour of content, ya you're spot on. It was all bull shit and all of us patrons should drop our support and you can happily tell us you told us so.

But... if the amount of content released lives up to seven and a half months of the dev time spent on it then I hope you'll understand when we all DM you pictures of our dicks with the caption "Suck it".
Bro why are you so hostile?
Even taxes taken out he still makes a fuckton of money relative to what he does. Its not like hes splitting the money evenly between the 3 of them.

When he had about 500 patrons he was making about 3.5k. He has more than double the amount of patrons since then.
I'll just say he makes 6k a month to split the difference on the estimate on graphtreon but i personally think he is making between 7 and 8k. He has collected 9 months of payment since the last update(Oct-Jun) so thats about 54k. I don't know what country he lives in but ill estimate about 20% based on this page:

Patreon also takes 5% so he'll have brought in 40.5k.

Like I said, I HIGHLY doubt the money is being split 3 ways evenly but I literally have no basis to go off of for how much Chie and Vash get but considering they do the majority of their work (as far as I can tell) toward the end I'll say 1.5k each (I genuinely have no clue). That leaves Irphaeus with about 37.5k these past 9 months. That isn't an insane amount on the surface level but considering the majority of what he's shown this whole time has been contextless screenshots for 9 months its kinda frustrating for yall to act like him using that money to make development easier or upgrading his internet is such a strain on his resources. Imagine making almost 40k by sending your boss single sentences of a report you said your were gonna have done months prior every couple weeks.

He's shooting himself in the foot with this development cycle anyway. He always gets a boost in patrons every update so he could have been making even more by now if he just updated more.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Just few months ago he was making more money than the average joe per month. He still makes more than half of the developed world. His excuses have been borderline insults to human intelligence. He knows exactly what he is doing, and he is doing it surprisingly well. Crookery is mostly a respectable art, and I won't have you making it into something it isn't. He is a swindler.

Don't get me wrong. I am not holding a grudge, and I don't really care at all. I just don't like people defending turds by saying they are simply just misunderstood swiss chocolate.
That was my answear to a post of blackmasha (which is deleted now...:rolleyes:), and was about development time, and reason to create a game despite having a regular job, it wasn't about Irph.

And i didn't defend the dev or his delays with a single word, which should be obvious if u read the second half of my post.
The 'on hold' tag should be applied to warn members, which are new to the game, that there are severe problems with the development of a game (like delaying & breaking promises/release dates multiple times) and should be carefull if they want to support the dev.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Bro why are you so hostile?

Ah sorry. F95 gets to me sometimes. Being called a sucker got under my skin a bit.

if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything

I've browsed dozens of thread and i can,t keep up the thousand of game and their versions
If you're going to quote Thumper you'll need a different profile picture.

Short answer, yes. Devs last update said tomorrow night US.
Long answer, read the last 20 pages. It's basically all the threads been talking about.

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
Ah sorry. F95 gets to me sometimes. Being called a sucker got under my skin a bit.

If you're going to quote Thumper you'll need a different profile picture.

Short answer, yes. Devs last update said tomorrow night US.
Long answer, read the last 20 pages. It's basically all the threads been talking about.
But he didn't call anyone a sucker. He basically said that the devs not doing good and he doesn't like people defending his not goodness.

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018
Hey guys just think, at this time tomorrow we might have the update and will have to start waiting another huge amount of time for another :)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
But he didn't call anyone a sucker. He basically said that the devs not doing good and he doesn't like people defending his not goodness.
No he said Crookery is mostly a respectable art and that the dev is a swindler.

What do you think that would make Irph's patrons?

But again. Like I keep saying, it's all down to how much content is in .08

Is it enough to justify seven and a half months of work and our support of the project?
Or are we indeed suckers who got swindled.

I suppose we will soon see.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It was already announced that the update will have broadly the same size as the last one. However, the last update took Irphaeus 4 months - now it is 9 months. I perceive a slowing down in the work speed.
Dude. You guys have got to stop with this misinformation shit.

It's been 8 and a half months.

As for the size, I don't know where you read that but it's out of date.

Last edited:

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Oh well this is the fate of every harem game, at least Peaceful Life still gets updated on schedule and its a exact copy of this VN formula.
I would say that comparison between those two games is really something. Both are simple revange stories with PL being about guy being bullied and wanting to restart his life and WA super dark story about taking over Academy and avenging MC father with supernatural elements. In contradiction to what premise would suggest former mantains balance between serious and comedic when latter should be more serious but 90% of the game is fillled with cheap, unrelated jokes.
But WA it's years in production and MC achived nothing. PL is produced few months and MC feels more influencial and respected in his school without his goal being taking over academy. And dev gives the player real choice (different interactions with girls based on player decisions). In my opionion PL is what WA suppose to be, with way less ambitious plot but good story planning. You can feel progress and structure of the game.
Irph should really should decide what he wants to do with his game before he started making. Right now plot of his game makes me feel like that black man with question marks.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

Oh boy let's see then if it's really is 7 and half months of content.

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Regarding the amount of content. This information is from April - so its pretty topical. Size will be comparable with the last update. Slightly less dialogue lines but a bit more pictures.

v0.4.0 (update took 2 months)
  • 2 ingame days of new content. (over 3000 lines of dialogue & script)
  • You can win at Strip Fighter V and the reward is lewd.
  • You can use the restroom.
  • The HONEYBEE is now an event destination
  • The train/subway is now an event destination
  • You can now use the bathroom peephole in a new manner.
  • New items can be used (inventory WIP)
  • The Karma System appear for the first time (early WIP)
  • Added a new Night event.
  • Added 2 new girls to the game. (Jet and Augusta)
  • Added 18 new scenes, ~230 pictures and 11 animated scenes.
  • Added 4 musics and 11 sounds
And the v0.7.0 (update took 4 months)
  • 3++ ingame days of new content.(sun, mon, tue, night)
  • Reworked and more stylised, home menu, UI, and HUD.
  • Tweaked/corrected many dialogue from the beginning. (Thanks to Rock)
  • Updated and now fully functional Gallery and Scene. Replay feature
  • Updated the homework quest menu.
  • Added new transition effect to the begining of the game. (flash, cum etc)
  • Added ~6000 lines of dialogue/script.
  • Added 36 new scenes with ~640 3D pictures.
  • Added 31 sex animation scene.
  • Added 4 new musics, and 33 sounds/FX.
  • Fixed many typos.
  • Fixed choice menu bug after Motoko kick Otaku's nuts
  • Fixed 'shingi' displaying 'sheila' name
And now (9 months)
Here the 0.8.0 ETA :
The script/dialogue jumped from 29500 lines to 35000+ lines in one update. The update is around 700+ new pictures and a breaking record of 40 new animated scenes featuring more than 10 waifus. The script also feature 8 different choises menu with various outcomes (lewds, funs, fails)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
April is out of date.

I posted this before but after asking Vash (the editor) how big .8 will be compared to .7 I was told near twice the size.
Every few weeks Irph comes into discord talking about some new scene he thought up. It's one of the reasons the updates end up so big.

We won't know for sure till it's out. With the multiple choice options you'll have to replay some of the update to see all the content.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes