Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, fuck me, today is not the day if it takes 14 hours...
1591627743647.png
I'd say these 14 hours are a very optimistic estimate, even if all goes as described...

But seeing as Irp. says he didn't add the sound completely, didn't test the final version and his buddy need to check some new featurs and do bug fixing/testing i wouldn't be surprised if that will take some days more...and that is if there's no larger problems.

UR FBI GUY

Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 685846
I'd say these 14 hours are a very optimistic estimate, even if all goes as described...

But seeing as Irp. says he didn't add the sound completely, didn't test the final version and his buddy need to check some new features and do bug fixing/testing I wouldn't be surprised if that will take some days more...and that is if there are no larger problems.
irphaeus kicked me out of discord chat because I said " atleast delay (excuse) is faster than updates" strange thing was that his Patreon was supporting him by saying they are glad that he kicked me of chat and "i was toxic and taunting him", I mean cmon 9 month

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
irphaeus kicked me out of discord chat because I said " atleast delay (excuse) is faster than updates" strange thing was that his Patreon was supporting him by saying they are glad that he kicked me of chat and "i was toxic and taunting him", I mean cmon 9 month
How dare you to insult creator,you must be thankful for what he's doing,he is artist,you cant hurry him(sarcasm)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thats discord for u, if u criticise the game/dev u get banned.
A large part of the followers there are more of a cult than reasonable patrons and critic is about as well received, as if your girlfriend is replaying a certain scene with a cross from ''the exorcist'' in a catholic church

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I do wonder, why 8 hours to upload a game? I don't have the best connection where I live, but I uploaded Lida's Adventure to MEGA in 50 min and that was almost 6 GB. How big will the update be?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes