Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Don't hype yourselves guys, something can still happen during those 10 hours, a lightning bolt could hit his computer through his opened window, his dog could eat his powerline (or his computer, who knows) or they could cut his internet because he delayed the payment as much as the update.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I will wait a bit of feedback from the PC version before uploading the MAC directly @CapNJacket In case of typo or bug I missed

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Gosh i wanna donate some of my bitrate so bad xD
I hope they're using some kind of upload manager so they can return the upload after an error :cautious:
It's mega, set up properly I'll do that on its own.

Irph must be sweating bullets as he waits to see if its player base considers the update worth the wait.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Mike Johnson

Jan 25, 2018
This is the only dev who delays announcing his delays because there have been so many delays he feels bad about announcing more delays. Which has been delayed.

Reactions: Nulldev

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Can't you buy a fiber service with what you charge for patreon? Or is it a server where it is uploaded?
In either case, she sings from afar that something is very wrong in the production of this game, and that is very worrying.

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018
Not everyone has access to good internet. i live in a relatively big city and the highest upload I can get is 10 mbps. I have a friend who lives nearby but rurally whose only option is .7 mbps up

Reactions: Reij

UR FBI GUY

Aug 1, 2018
I do wonder, why 8 hours to upload a game? I don't have the best connection where I live, but I uploaded Lida's Adventure to MEGA in 50 min and that was almost 6 GB. How big will the update be?
Someone will surely leak it sooner. But imagine if nobody did, it could be kind of twisted evil fun, watching this thread explode, wouldn't it? :devilish:
I will leak it don't worry I'm one of his miserable Patreon

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes