Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I do wonder, why 8 hours to upload a game? I don't have the best connection where I live, but I uploaded Lida's Adventure to MEGA in 50 min and that was almost 6 GB. How big will the update be?
It depends on your service, I've a decent speed for download, but I only have like 10% of that for uploading.

What's the definition of insanity?
Posting the same kind of comments denouncing a dev over and over again expecting people to change their mind/pledge?

So? He still got much higher iq then most psychologists then and now days
IQ is a measure of intelligence not knowledge, you can be the smartest person in history but that doesn't mean you'll have knowledge of stuff you've never studied before.

That quote is more of a philosophical viewpoint anyways.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
I bet they will find a bug or something and will ask for few more days :ROFLMAO: (but i hope not for 9months I lost the interest for the game just coming here to read comments and see how the son of Icstor is doing with his patreons:ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: User327 and proxey

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Oddly enough his post reminded me of a Song from Jet Set Radio Future when i thought to myself. "Who wants to bet on this?"
Well Funky Dealer is a nice song. And it'd rather play JSRF than read this devs anal backwash.

Reactions: Reese286 and Banish
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes