WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
If you can't talk about a dev taking his time on the thread here, you can't talk about it anywhere. Comments and posts on patreon simply get removed. Over the months people pay far more than they would for even a triple A game and now they're told they can't even share their awful treatment with others? It's a thread, let people talk.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I'm using the internet but i need MEGA!
Call for support! We need MEGA right now!
I'm a humble student, but i need MEGA!
Shout for support! Get me MEGA right now!
Get me MEGA right now!
Get me MEGA right now!
Get me MEGA right now!
use a more secure download link when you need it.

Reactions: ReillyXl

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
If you can't talk about a dev taking his time on the thread here, you can't talk about it anywhere. Comments and posts on patreon simply get removed. Over the months people pay far more than they would for even a triple A game and now they're told they can't even share their awful treatment with others? It's a thread, let people talk.
Wait, what happen?

Reactions: botc76 and Kaeris

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I remember reading through some of the comments for this one before and it said that the dark karma evil path or whatever wasn't in the game yet so I put it on my "to play" list ... checking out the changelog this time I see:

" Added special scene bonus 'Evil' route. "

... but that makes it sound like a single scene not a whole route in the game ... so should I not expect to see that until 1.0 or later?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes