Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I remember reading through some of the comments for this one before and it said that the dark karma evil path or whatever wasn't in the game yet so I put it on my "to play" list ... checking out the changelog this time I see:

" Added special scene bonus 'Evil' route. "

... but that makes it sound like a single scene not a whole route in the game ... so should I not expect to see that until 1.0 or later?
From what I can remember, the creator said he's focusing on the "Good Karma"/Good Guy route for now and will implement the Neutral and Evil routes later on. Remember how you couldn't leave Minami to get raped by the thugs in the train back then? Because that would have set you on the "Evil" route.

Reactions: longjohngold

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Was somewhere stated how dev want to unfold the karma mechanic?

Also how will this be calculated? I play like the answers fit for me so i pic pretty mixed here and there. I just dont want to get a neutral ending for it :/

thx in advance!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay, was not expecting new update would came out but that will do. And considering how big this one was (like more than 1GB compare with the old), hope we will have more sex with those girls

• Haha
Reactions: ermousa

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If you can't talk about a dev taking his time on the thread here, you can't talk about it anywhere. Comments and posts on patreon simply get removed. Over the months people pay far more than they would for even a triple A game and now they're told they can't even share their awful treatment with others? It's a thread, let people talk.

Absolutely agree with you. The question is whether all posts in this direction will be deleted or just the ones that are endlessly repeating it in one or two sentences, because I can see those getting deleted, as it's practically nothing but thread spamming.

My reaction to seeing this game under latest updates also was "damn, didn't that take a fucking long time?"
And tbh, I don't think it's okay. I'm glad I'm not his patron, because then I would feel cheated, as I'm just leeching this game, I can just shrug and say "well, there's enough other games to enjoy, whenever an update hits, fine with me."

His patrons though are either saints, rich enough they don't care what happens with the money they give him or they are, sorry, naive as fuck and believe his endless excuses for delays. I know I wouldn't.

D

Deleted member 2384026

Old save will be good, restart playing is pain in the *ss

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I remember reading through some of the comments for this one before and it said that the dark karma evil path or whatever wasn't in the game yet so I put it on my "to play" list ... checking out the changelog this time I see:

" Added special scene bonus 'Evil' route. "

... but that makes it sound like a single scene not a whole route in the game ... so should I not expect to see that until 1.0 or later?
Thats what the dev said about Karma and the paths

from developer channel
The first day took me a lot of time with all those alternative scene
The 2nd day have a lot alternative stuff too
and then the night is the "pinacle" of the update
I wrote some stuff and worked on the early moment of Day 2 but overall i didn't made huge progress to do a ETA post This update actually got several Karma option
These alternative path reflect what you chosed, some of them will be used as "redemption" choice to rise your Karma back if you ever want to change route
or you can keep your way or even worse your karma
Still these choice will only have consequenses in the final version when all route are done, remember that I'm not doing all of them at once
I'm still not sure if I go for the "lover" route or the opportunist one
first I mean
The dark Karma route is the last I will do, because it involve a lot of thing
and a lot of lewd scene
i would say the opportunist first, since it's the most neutral from the looks of it
Also the lover route is divided in 4 other route
4 girls of the cast got a True Waifu ending in the lover route

Reactions: longjohngold
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes