wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Up2share download seems to be corrupted, might be just me since the connection cut for a moment but not sure.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Please excuse my lack of english knowledge. But I learnt from the changelog of this game that there are Wednesday, Thursday and also Wednesnight and Thursnight? Can some native english speakers confirm this? Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: okapaa

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
Please excuse my lack of english knowledge. But I learnt from the changelog of this game that there are Wednesday, Thursday and also Wednesnight and Thursnight? Can some native english speakers confirm this? Thanks.
It means there's a day and night section for Wednesday and Thursday... not that there's a Wednesnight...

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Unfortunately the downloads keep crapping out with all of the providers :( Going to have to wait until someone else finishes theirs and uploads it to MEGA I guess.
12 hours left on nopy, 2nd failed download, I'll get it to mega as soon as I get it downloaded, lol.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I 'played' it.
Honestly? In terms of quality it's the same as the previous releases, so the quality hasn't gone down, however it really didn't feel like an update that took 9 months. It felt like one of the previous updates in terms of length. Maybe it felt like this because the quantity of scenes was less or the same, but they were maybe longer(?). I don't know and I cannot be arsed to check it out. Anyways, I'm happy that Shirohime finally made an appearance that's longer than 5 sentences.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Whatever you do, DON'T click the link you just quoted to find out.
duh, i knew it was a trap. way to obvious to be true, most likely a reptilian trap to steal my brain and replace me with a robot!
joke aside, how the fuck didn't i see it or calculated that more info means, well, more info

• Haha
Reactions: dalzomo
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes