Dec 20, 2018
Welp. looks like new content, though not bad at all, wasn't worth 8 months of waiting. And now it's 16 months till the next one? :)
But one thing I believe I should thank Irphaeus -- for all the clothed sex scenes in this game. They're great, as well as this fetish in general.

Reactions: Banish

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights all of the best in-game choices as green
  • Adds a better scene gallery
  • Does a couple other cool things

View attachment 623212 View attachment 623213 View attachment 623214
Lain, a question. This is suppose to be walkthrough included? Looking at your image it says [MOD] do both scenes. I just checked script.py and there is no such lines for mod. It actually look identical to original script.py
Code:
    menu:
        "Take a closer look at Kaori body... it’s rude to refuse a free meal.":
            jump kaoriboob1
        "Focus on the mission! Try to get the mini camera.":
            jump missionimp1

Crow11220

Aug 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'school _d4roof06.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'school _d4roof06.png'.

Need

Tagliatele

Oct 14, 2017
I just finnished this game and I would definitely recommend it. Lot of fun to play even if I didn't get 90% of the references, witty dialogue make up for it.
As I see now all incoherences in the story could be explained by the author making an alternate route (Good vs Evil) to complete the game but it will be a lot of work to add all thoses missing scenes to make a truly alternate route. But it would be worth it :)

One question now : why the MC is so poor (literraly have no money) when he was in whore cam business with lot of cash rolling in and owning an apartement ? And still he has a big TV and no computer ?

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I am getting this error while using the newest version (uncompressed or compressed) while using Lain's WT mod. It says it will only work with the newest one and yet this all I get.

Code:
The label norouteyet is defined twice, at

File "game/mod/Lain_Gallery_Scenes.rpyc", line 8169 and

File "game/script.rpy", line 32021.

wRen'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Jun 24 23:50:16 2020
WaifuAcademy_0.8.0b_LainsMod this mod I am using and this game I am using WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc, and yes I got the mod from Lain's patreon and this game from the link on the first page.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.8.0b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.06.2020
Can u port with mod pls

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes